Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop MLP Avatar mug shots (Requests Closed)

Midnight Scribbler

Now taking orders for avatars! If anyone wants one, I'm making these for free, all I ask is that credit goes to me for the work.

These pics will be fairly simplistic, just a one shot with simple background and maybe a little special detail here and there if you want. I don't want to get too fancy, since these are free after all.

If you're in a rollplay subforum, I can do up a mug for your character, or if you have a pony self you'd like for your profile.

I can do any pony race you like, with any colour or style of mane.

Here's some examples of what you can expect. Hope you like what you see img-1924625-3-img-1924625-3-biggrin.png

I ask that you don't use these examples as your avatar, as they are other people's requests.

If you're interested in seeing more art from Scribbler, check these links out!

Scribbler's paintings (non pony)

Fan art Digital paintings

DeviantArt

post-20188-0-40969100-1382066616.jpg

post-20188-0-78191900-1382066648.jpg

post-20188-0-63543300-1382066654.jpg

post-20188-0-46082100-1382066690.jpg

post-20188-0-10679100-1385352743.jpg

post-20188-0-96716800-1385352787.jpg

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @Midnight Scribbler,

Just FYI, the commissions section is only for those who want to charge for their work, and they need to send a PM requesting permission to Feld0 or myself before attempting to do so.

Free work, such as what you're doing, belongs in the Requests Guild, so I moved your thread there.

Hey @@Midnight Scribbler,

Just FYI, the commissions section is only for those who want to charge for their work, and they need to send a PM requesting permission to Feld0 or myself before attempting to do so.

Free work, such as what you're doing, belongs in the Requests Guild, so I moved your thread there.

Thanks for the direction, and apologies for the inconveniece. I wasn't sure if there was another place for this sort of thing. I'll keep this in mind for next time.

I'd like for you to do one for my OC, Barberry.Here are a few reference pictures.

This is the basic idea for him.

QYSmFZO.png

These reference pictures are sketches, but they are more like how I want the mane and tail.

img-1792044-2-Bari_sketch.pngPPyupC7.jpg

Woah, alrighty. I'm surprised by the number of requests I got within the last while afk. So awesomewub.png

I'll get to work on everyone's work asap. It might be a little while for some, cause I just got about 5 or so in. I'll message everyone with their finished pics.

Woah, alrighty. I'm surprised by the number of requests I got within the last while afk. So awesomeimg-1926317-1-wub.png

You kidding? :P People camp outside this section and pounce to get in as quick as possible when there are decent artists offering things for free xD Vultures, every last one of them >:U

Eh. Maybe something with my guy Repulse, if you find the time in the future. I too like your style, and wouldn't mind having something cute like sticking out his tongue or something xP

I love that cartoony style - like one parody video that I can't remember now :lol:

I'd like to request Chetnik - he's the first link on my profile.

Give 'im a serious face - he is a Serbian AF general after all (give me your war face!)

And pretty please, could you put a pilot suit on? :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/28/Serbian_Pilots.JPG

Don't forget the sajkaca - his hat that he has on in the avatar and the vector.

Thanks in advance! :D

~ Chetnik

@@~Chaotic Discord~

Everything in that post is true. Except I'm almost never in the artwork sections, I have high school to deal with :P

Edited by Chetnik

I really like this style. Very cute and colorful. Do you think you could do one of my OC Red Hearts where he looks slightly confused?

Red Hearts: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/red-hearts-r4676

I understand if you have too much on your plate already, so if you are working on too much, then feel free to ignore this. Oh and thanks in advance if you decide to do it.

wub.png So many requests. I'm gonna be a busy pony today.

This is actually the most artwork I've done in a long time. lol

I think I might make a collage of all these when I'm done and post them in the fan-art section.

6 down, 4 to go! :D

A_Collage.jpg

Id sure love have me one of them there muggy shots of my oc, iffen you don't mind good sir.

And a great thanks to you in advance. smile.png

Thanks for the references. Did you have a name for this OC?

Also, I know this probably a total newb thing to ask, but what exactly does OC stand for? derpy_emoticon2.png

Alrighty, Scribbler is back from food and coffee break, all posted requests are in queue on my list.

I love working with all your unique characters. smile.png

Those mug shots.... ooooooooo pretty! :wub: I like your artstyle a lot :) If possible, do you think you could do one of my OC Arcanel?

arcanel_by_kyle23emma-d60k534.png

If you want more info on him, his char sheet is on my signature. Thank you and I hope it's not much of a bother :)

7 more down. 4 to go! biggrin.png

I've been busy since 11AM this morning. Seems it takes me a little longer than I thought to make one of these. But that's all good, cause I'm having a blast making these. Everyone seems satisfied, and that makes me smile.

Still on my list to go:

Tech Reel

Midnight

Arcanel

Lyona

Let's do this.img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Alright everypony. They are finished. Every last one. I've left you all inbox pics, I hope they're what you were looking for. :)

If anyone wants an alteration made, just let me know. But I'm going to take a break for tonight. It's been a long day of painting.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone!

Anyone wishing to view all the requested images can do so here! laugh.png

http://mlpforums.com/topic/75789-custom-avatar/?p=1927286