Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Quick Crappy Digital Drawing

Bronyette

I really see nothing that is inherently wrong with this, quick as it may be.  Granted, it is quite simple in form but that is also part of its charm; I honestly find it cute.  The only suggestion I would make is to add at least a shadow on the ground for her body, as she would not seemed grounded otherwise and I think it would enhance the drawing further.

You should also give yourself some more credit.  Tablet or not, I find your work to be quite a delight to see, so keep it up!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really see nothing that is inherently wrong with this, quick as it may be. Granted, it is quite simple in form but that is also part of its charm; I honestly find it cute. The only suggestion I would make is to add at least a shadow on the ground for her body, as she would not seemed grounded otherwise and I think it would enhance the drawing further.

You should also give yourself some more credit. Tablet or not, I find your work to be quite a delight to see, so keep it up!

Thanks, I will fix the shadows later if I haven't deleted the file yet. XD

But to my traditional art style my digital is quite lame.

post-11323-0-20501100-1381706172_thumb.jpg

See? Just drew this. Even I think its pretty good, except for the ponytail. I just realized it looks funky and that horses manes just don't work like that. x.x But oh well.

post-11323-0-31493300-1381707696_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bronyette