Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony Bit Coins.

Flutter's lover <3

I must say these look... Weird, and a bit "fake" - well, they can't really be "fake", it just seems like a kind of scam to lure bronies off money.

Sure, they look kinda nice, and the creativity of the creators is undeniable. But 20 dollars for one small "bronycoin"? Nah...

But well, if you like it, you can buy them mellow.png 

I read the title of this thread as "Brony Bitcoins". If only there was such a thing... These are nice, but I'm not much into collectable coins. Now if they were real currency, that would be awesome.

• Brohoof 1

I read the title of this thread as "Brony Bitcoins". If only there was such a thing... These are nice, but I'm not much into collectable coins. Now if they were real currency, that would be awesome.

Those would be a very nice conversation piece. I like pony stuff and would buy one if I didn't have so much stuff to buy already. They may not be real but they would be fun to look at.

WOW.

I really am impressed with all the detail they put into these coins. They're much nicer than the ones we have here, that's for sure xD

Yeah, I might look into buying a few, that's really, really impressive

• 2 weeks later...

These look amazing! Although $20 (or £12 for me) seems a little much for a coin. Although I'd love to have one of the Luna Republic ones, they look awesome.