Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Adventure The Seventh Element

StableStahl

Twilight was shocked to learn that there was a seventh element. Nightmare Moon has won. Now Twilight and the others have to find the seventh element. For Twilight and the others to defeat Nightmare Moon they must find the last element.  It's not completely done yet this is just what I have so far, enjoy XD!

The Seventh Element the whole story.docx

Edited by bathroomstahl
  • Brohoof 1

It doesn't seem that many people visit the FanFiction section of the Forums, anymore. But I'll read it, because it looks like it could be a hidden gem in the MLP FanFiction community.

Edited by MartyToast
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

This is a really amazing fan-fic. In my opinion, this is one of the most underrated MLP fics I've ever read; can't wait to read the next chapters should they come out.

Thanks for saying that on my fanfic, that really made my day, or night in my case.  But if you're looking for more chapters on it, it's on FIMfiction, but I did rewrite the prologue and change the name of it to "The Fall of the Night" just search "bathroomstahl" into Google and you'll find my FIMfiction acciubt.