Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Two Hearts, One Fate (SOL)

ReverieRiver

"Whoa slow down now while I noticed he was a robopony, the future bit is a bit much" Lighting said to Frost. He then turned and looked at Galatea "do you have any form of proof that your from the future for all we know the robopony here could have been made in a secret Canterlot laboratory and she could have been the head scientist on the project. Not saying its true but I just like having evidence to back up the facts."

@@Miss Reaper,

(Apologies on the delay)

They were along the outskirts of the town now. A few of the assorted citizens gave them friendly waves, which Saronyx returned in kind. None approached them, however. Ariel began to speak, answering the Visionary's question. She said that Diadem wasn't as peaceful as Ponyville, that there was fighting everywhere. Saronyx looked at her as she spoke, and briefly turned his attention to the north, in the direction of his home, "Sounds kind of like my city, from a time much older than this.."

He said, though quietly and more to himself. His attention was once more drawn to his companion as she spoke once more, stating the ponies of her home did not like each other, and bore no trust. And to her especially, for being different. At this, Saronyx trotted ahead and began to move in front of her - backwards of all things! And tilting his head, he asks, "You're serious? That's rather ridiculous, if you ask me. You don't seem all that different to me," - "I say this knowing you are from the future, and now knowing that circumstances there aren't the greatest.. What have you gone through, Ariel? Why don't they trust you? specifically? What make you so different from the rest...?" he added mentally.

He shifts so he is no longer before her, and once again begins to walk alongside her, "No offense meant Ariel, but I don't think I'm liking the sound of Diadem City very much. If they do not trust you, a Unicorn, the Empress only knows how they might react to a Crystal Pony like me!"

He glaces about at their surroundings: the quaint little structures of Ponyville. Much different from each of their home cities by many respects. Saronyx clears his throat slightly, "But anyway.. This is Ponyville," he makes a wide gesture with one hoof here, "First impressions? What're your thoughts?"

On the exterior, Saronyx was behaving as he normally would, whether Ariel was from the future or not. But it was his mind that was working differently. Diadem City. A place with little forests , and where ponies bore little trust for each other and fighting was prevalent. If this was the future of his world... Saronyx could not keep himself from wondering just what in the Empress' name happened to send all of this, the world he lived in now, down into that state?

But that would be an enigma for another time. Right here beside Saronyx stood yet another enigma. Ariel... What made we so different from the rest of her kind, that they would discriminate her so much? What had she gone through to make her eyes - or rather, eye, having only seen the one - read so much suffering? What's more... Who was she? Was there something she had hidden from him, much like he had hidden his ability from nearly everyone else? Only time would tell, he reasoned.

But in moving past all of that, Saronyx focused on Ariel's response, and where to take her through this little town next. Probably give her the chance to ask him some questions, as he'd been asking all of them until now.

@@Miss Reaper,

"An engineer?! That's awesome!" Thunder Dash said. "I've got a friend named Nitro Spark who lives all the way in Detrot. He used to work for his father's factory business, but decided to follow his dream of becoming one of the best street racers in all of Equestria. By the way Galatea, wanna come with me to get something to eat at Sugarcube Corner?" Thunder Dash asked.  

@@Frosty V, @@supersonicfan91, @,

Nano shied away slightly from Frost, having not expected such excitement from the stallion; it caught the robot off-guard, which brought out the more timid aspects of his personality. Especially considering that his processor could barely keep up with the stream of questions aimed at him, let alone formulate answers to each one of them even as his mind - in actuality a computer, programmed to work like a normal pony brain - tried to do so. A minor error occurred within his processor; namely, he was speechless, unable to come up with answers to any of Frost's questions. If he were capable of breathing, he would have sighed in relief as Frost turned his attention away from him and onto Galatea.

Galatea couldn't help but chuckle slightly when she saw Frost's reaction at first. However, his suggestion of her showing him this technology made her a little nervous. She averted her gaze, and she started lightly rubbing one of her forelegs with the back of the other, a clearly anxious gesture. "Well, about that... I'm not quite sure if I should. You see, meddling with the past too much might change the future, which could in turn, uh... cause a paradox, yes. And we don't want that."

When Lighting voiced his skepticism about Galatea's claim, she looked at him with surprise. Of course she didn't expect anypony to believe her at first, but the proof was right before their very eyes! Sadly, she also figured that there would likely be a few critical eyes on her story. With a sigh, she admitted, "I have no definite proof that we're from the future... All I could say is that I know what Equestria's future is. And..." She paused, lowering her head slightly as her expression turned somber. "...Equestria does not have a very bright future..."

Then Thunder Dash spoke. She lifted her head at once, her ears twitching as if uncertain whether to spring up in surprise or lay flat on her head. Had Thunder taken no notice of what she said about being from the future? She expected shock, maybe some excitement like from Frost, but he did not acknowledge her revelation whatsoever. She simply remained quiet for a few moments, waiting to see if he had anything else to say.

@@00Pony,

When a few of the citizens waved, one of Ariel's front hooves quirked up, almost like a half of a wave but not quite; it was as if she wanted to wave back, but had forgotten how. She then briefly wondered about what Saronyx said about Diadem City being similar to his city "from a time much older than this." She knew next to nothing about the Crystal Empire, and thus she knew not of the dark times that the Empire once endured a long time ago. Perhaps the Crystal Empire was still around in the future world Ariel was familiar with, but she had no way to know now.

She looked slightly surprised when he started walking in front of her, moving backwards so he still faced her. She nodded when asked if she was serious, for she of course hadn't been joking in the slightest. And then he said that she didn't seem all that different. Upon hearing that, her ears immediately pressed flat against either side of her head as she lowered her gaze. Ariel knew for a fact that she was different, she just hadn't revealed what made her different just yet, because she didn't want to.

The mare could only shrug her shoulders a little when Saronyx mentioned how the residents of Diadem City would react to a Crystal Pony. She had no clue how the ponies there would react, for the Crystal Ponies tended to avoid Diadem City. They thrived off of positive feelings, after all, and those were very scarce in Diadem City.

Then she was asked about her first impressions on Ponyville. After another quick glance around her surroundings, she said, "Not quite what I'm used to... But I think I like it. It feels... easier to breathe here, almost. And the ponies really do seem... friendly." She had faltered just a little, almost stumbling on the last word as she couldn't help but think in the back of her mind, But how would they act if they found out about my curse? I doubt they'd be as friendly then...

(Again, sorry for my delays. NaNoWriMo started up on the 1st, so that's been consuming a lot of my time and creative juices. So if this post seems a little shorter than normal, or in a different quality, there's why)

@@Miss Reaper,

Saronyx waited patiently while Ariel took in her surroundings. Something about her demeanor earlier, when he had stated she looked normal to him, told Saronyx that there was something he was missing. What that something was, he could not be sure, but he knew it was there. Despite his curiosity, he managed to keep his questions in his head. Ariel finally answered, stating that it was far different than what she was used to, but that she liked it. That it was easier to breathe and the ponies seemed friendly enough.

That answer made Saronyx smile, despite the slight faltering on the word 'friendly', "Just what have you gone through, my friend?"  he thought.

Clearing his throat slightly as a personal means of getting his own mind back on track, Saronyx stepped forward slightly, gesturing to the town, "Right! I figure I've been the one asking all the questions since you got here, so I've decided it's your turn. Ask me anything you want, about Ponyville, the Empire, me, whatever you like! Just ask, and I'll do my best to answer," he subconsciously struck a pose much like he'd seen Crystal Pony tour guides back home do when giving a similar speech to visitors ever since Reemurgance, "I have just two more questions before I'm done. First off, would you like a tour of the town? I can show you the places where to get food, or other things, or just anything, really. My other question is this: Should you accept the offer of a tour, would you want to get cleaned up before then?" He tilts his head slightly, "I'm renting a place here that has a functioning shower you can use, if you'd like. I'll stay outside the room altogether, if that makes you more comfortable."

@@Miss Reaper,

Thunder Dash heard that she was from the future and was pretty amazed. "I've heard of time traveling ponies before, but this is actually the first time I meet one." Thunder Dash said. "So, you still up for the offer? Or would you rather stay here and chat for a little while longer?" Thunder Dash as,ed.  

@Miss Reaper

Frost backed away and chuckled. "Sorry Nano, it's just...an AI system of your capacity is....incredible...I never thought I'd see one quite like you'd in my life time...you can feel emotion correct? What about pain? Sorry I'm trailing off again arn't I? Let me just start with this...how far into the future are you from?" he asked

Edited by Frosty V

Lighting looked in Disbelief as every pony just accepted that the robopony and its maker was from the Future "fine believe it with no evidence if you want I got cloud work to go and do in cloudsdale anyway." Lighting said as he flew off to his Destination to get his mind off what just happend.

(edited)

@@00Pony,

When Saronyx mentioned Ariel asking questions, already she had a few in her head. But first, she would answer his questions before asking her own. She paused to consider the offers made, before she nodded her head. "I'll say yes to both..." Especially the shower part, she added mentally, finding herself tugging at the tangles and twigs in her mane with her magic again; she was really finding those to be annoying now.

After another moment or so of silence, she started asking a few of the questions she had. "So... Saronyx. Are there... many others like you? Crystal Ponies, I mean. I've only really met one before." The Crystal Ponies were a point of fascination for her now, especially since she was right next to one now. They were something of a rarity to her, considering she had seen only one before in her life, and their sparkling forms dazzled her.

She remembered when she was a small filly, before she ran away from home, and she saw a Crystal Pony for the first time. It was on the outskirts of Diadem City, where her parents had some business to take care of, business that she didn't quite understand at the time nor quite understands now, but it didn't matter to her now. Just outside the city, she had seen the Crystal Pony, and was transfixed by her crystalline skin. Ariel had stared at the crystal mare until she was pulled away by her parents, chastising her for staring at others. She never did see another Crystal Pony after that, until she met Saronyx.

They were somewhat of a mystery for her, the Crystal Ponies. Something about them made her curious.

@, @@Frosty V, @@supersonicfan91,

Galatea chuckled at the mention of time-traveling ponies. "I suppose you could call me that, but honestly, I'm not really that proficient in time travel. It took me the longest time to find my way here, and I'm really not sure how I'll get back." That was the main error she now saw in hindsight; she had thought of no way to return to the future. The only option she could think of was to get to a lab somewhere and work on another device that would return her and Nano to the future, since the original device she used to get here in the first place was lost in the rift. "Either way, I'll have to respectfully decline your offer. I'd like to stay with Nano a while longer. We have quite a lot to catch up on," she said as she looked back and the robot pony and smiled.

Meanwhile, Nano answered Frost, now slightly more relaxed since he wasn't being assaulted with continuous questions. "By my calculations, this point in time is 500 years away from the time that I originate from. As for your other questions, yes, I do feel emotion. As for pain..." Nano paused for a moment, tilting his head. "I have not tested my capacity to feel pain as of yet."

Edited by Miss Reaper

@Miss Reaper

Frost gawked at the robot pony. "Five....hundred years! Well that certainly is something. Well what about your internals? CPU, memory, Visualization, syncing, adaptors, expansions? What can you tell me about those? It's just so nice to meet somepony like you Nano! I never thought I'd meet anypony like you in my life time." he squealed even happier than before.

@@Miss Reaper,

Saronyx nodded his affirmation to her response, "Very well then. Follow me, I'll take you to the room so you can get cleaned up. Don't feel shy about questions, either." He reminded her, just in case, as he began to make his way towards the inn.

After a few seconds of relative silence, save for the sounds of their hooves against the ground, and the typical bird song that pervaded a day in Ponyville, Ariel finally spoke, giving voice to what he assumed would be the first of her questions; were there many other Crystal ponies? Saronyx nodded a couple times, "Many other Crystal Ponies? Yes," He said, slowing in pace so he was once again on a more level proximity - enough so that he was still leading, but able to hold a conversation without having to turn his head from where he was going, "There are quite a lot of us, actually. Most of my kind tend to prefer staying back home, in the Crystal Empire. Haven't quite gotten used to being back in the world, you see."

He glanced northward for a few seconds, before going on, "Some, like myself, decided they wanted to see the rest of Equestria, so we ventured out, and are spread out over the land now. Anything else you wanted to know?" He asked, making it clear he was still ready to answer. 

((It's been a long time! Way, way too long since I've posted here! angry.png  And for that, I have only myself to blame. sleep.png ))

@, @@Frosty V

Nano was truly not used to receiving so much positive attention. Were he capable of such, he would have blushed in earnest. He had received a fair amount of attention when he first arrived in Ponyville, yes, but it had been a largely mixed response from the ponies in town. Some feared the unknown, and simply avoided him; others were spiteful of that which was so vastly different from the norm; and still others were merely curious of him, where he came from. But even after ponies had grown used to his presence, never had he encountered a pony that was so... enthusiastic about this.

Though he felt somewhat dumbfounded once more, he was about to answer, when Galatea smoothly stepped in on the conversation. "I can proudly say that Nano here has a 20 Gigahertz CPU, 10 terabytes of memory..." And thus, she began prattling off the technical aspects of her great creation. Her pride in her work shone through clearly in her eyes, and in her smile as she talked just as enthusiastically.

@@00Pony,

Ariel considered Saronyx's answer, turning his words over in her mind, making sure she had them straight as her gaze wandered from one thing to another in their surroundings. "A lot of... Crystal Ponies," she murmured, mostly echoing him. It was strange for her to think that Crystal Ponies, something so rarely seen in Diadem City, actually thrived in considerable numbers elsewhere.

She tilted her head just slightly when he said that a few liked to travel. "They must be staying away from Diadem City, then..." she responded in complete earnestness.

The mare then fell silent, considering what question she might ask next. She sifted through her thoughts, mulling over what she knew and what she didn't know. It seemed like there was far more that she didn't know. Several half-formed questions drifted about in her mind, yet she couldn't seem to pull them together enough to actually ask them.

Finally, she settled for another relatively simple question: "The Crystal Empire. What is the Crystal Empire like?"

Frost stood in utter amazement as Galatea explained the inner workings in technical aspects of her Creation, Frost face lot up in excitement. "20.....20 Gigahertz...that's unheard if here...and a 10 terabyte memory capacity? Wow...it seems small fit an AI of this caliber but that's.....that's just...wow." he stated still gawking over Nano, he would have loved to open up Nano and see the technologies for himself but he kept himself restrained. "What about his AI System? Data Recievers for the eyes, ear, and nose?" he asked clapping his hoofs together in joy.

@@Miss Reaper,

Ariel voiced the speculation that the Crystal Ponies were avoiding Diadem City. Saronyx was only able to give a slight nod to that. Of course they would be avoiding it, probably not even knowing they were. It did not exist quite yet, after all. But, he decided not to bring that point up just yet. He would explain all of that to Ariel when the time to do so arose. But for now, he did not feel that this was the time.

Her next question helped him move past that chapter in his mind. She had asked about the Crystal Empire, and he was very happy to supply her with the answer, "If I was to describe the Empire in one word, I'd probably have to call it 'beautiful'. And it is. In my opinion, the Empire's probably one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. But that's not really a good description, now is it? Like I had said before, the Empire is mainly surrounded by snow, what with being far up north, near the base of the Crystal Mountains. But the center of the Empire, the Citadel, and the city surrounding it, are in a constant summer. It's a rather curious thing to see, really. Snow and grass right next to each other, almost as if there is an invisible, intangible bubble surrounding the city, keeping the warmth in and the cold out.

"Cold isn't usually something that bothers a Crystal Pony, but it's always more pleasant to be in the city. And even if it is just to look at the architecture. Where just about anything an Earth pony makes is going to last much longer than something that a none Earth pony made, such is the case with the Crystal architecture. My kind are more closely related to Earth in our appearance, but we also share more of a similarity with Unicorns, such as yourself. Whatever we build, be it a building, or an article of clothing, seems to shimmer and gleam as if light is reflecting off of it, but in reality, no light is bouncing from the surface, nor does it produce light itself.

"But at the center of this all, is the Citadel. Made from stone that you will only find in the Crystal Mountains, the Citadel rises high into the sky, and houses the Crystal Heart. The Heart is something of a shared power source for us Crystal ponies.  So long as it is in place, and we are in proximity to a large amount of harmonious feelings, we'll appear crystalline. Rising out of the highest spire of the Citadel are the 'Crystállum Luminum', the 'Crystal Lights'. They appear kind of like the aurora borealis, just in different colors. They are visible at all times of the day up north, especially nearer the Empire. Sometimes though, on clear enough nights, you can even see the weaving through the sky this far south."

By the time Saronyx had finished talking, they were within sight of the inn where he was staying. The Crystal stallion shrugged, "As for the atmosphere you'll find in the Empire, it's one of the friendliest places you'll ever see in Equestria. We Crystals thrive off positive feelings, so we make it a point to be friendly to practically everyone," Though, in a much quieter voice, he added, "Hadn't always been that way, though."

@@Miss Reaper,

"That's pretty awesome." Thunder Dash stated. "So Galatea, what's the future like? I've always wanted to go, but I sometimes think it's an Equestria in ruins. Is that true, or is it completely overhauled with loads of new technology and all of that awesome stuff." Thunder Dash asked.  

Today was like any other day for Break Shimmerald.  He got out of bed, got dressed, and quickly headed out the door to go and find something to do.  Having just moved from Canterlot to Ponyville, he took refuge in one of its inns until he could find a permanent place of residence.  Nothing was out of the ordinary as he sat in one of the chairs in the main lobby of the inn.  He started to eat some of his breakfast, and read some of the Ponyville express while ponies came in and out of the Inn in a simple fashion.  Every so often he would look up from his newspaper because of a familiar feeling of a liar in the room.  It was completely natural for him to feel this way, however, due to his talent.

The liars... they're everywhere today.  He thought to himself, begrudgingly.

@@Miss Reaper @@00Pony

Edited by CharChar

@@Frosty V, @,

Galatea seemed more than glad to continue answering each and every one of Frost's questions. She felt almost as if she were boasting about her creation; but then again, considering that Nano was one of her greatest accomplishments as an engineer, did she not have the right to brag at least a little?

"Nano here has the most advanced AI system that I was capable of producing at the time. He is capable of learning, reasoning, adapting, as well as experiencing emotions," she answered proudly. "And yes, he does indeed have data sensors in his eyes, ears, and nose to perceive sight, sound, and smell respectively."

The mare smiled as she lightly poked one of the robot pony's ears with her hoof in a playfully affectionate way, her smile growing when she saw the metal ear instinctively twitch in response to the stimulus as a normal pony's would. It was clear, from the look in her eyes to how proud she was of him, that she considered him her son and loved him like any mother would love her child.

But Galatea's smile faded when she heard Thunder Dash's question. "Well..." she began hesitantly. "It's... certainly not in ruins, I can say that much." She paused for several moments, thinking of how to phrase the next part. "I, er... I can't say too much, because it could be bad if you know too much. I-I mean... it could cause a paradox or something like that." She wanted to smack herself mentally, knowing that she was just rambling nervously. "Let's just say that... it's nothing like what any pony might expect, and leave it at that."

"However, there is a considerable amount of what you all would consider new technology, indeed," Nano then said, adding on to what Galatea had said. "In fact, it has changed our lifestyles. It actually took quite some time for me to adjust to everything in this timeline."

Of course, neither of them mentioned the civil war that was taking place in the future. That knowledge was for them, only. To mar such perfect peace here, that had not even seen war in generations with grim tales of what was to come, would be such a terrible thing, almost as terrible as the burden and strife of the war itself.

@@00Pony, @@CharChar,

Ariel found herself entranced by Saronyx's description of the Crystal Empire. His way with words helped her form a beautiful, glorious image of the place in her mind as he spoke. She could almost see it before her very eyes, she imagined it so vividly. She let herself be mesmerized, to the point where she was barely paying attention to where she was going anymore.

She only snapped out of it when she accidentally brushed against a pony walking the opposite direction. She jolted slightly, before adjusting her pace just slightly so that she was a bit closer to Saronyx. The unicorn mare returned her attention to the Crystal stallion when he started speaking again. Her ears folded again on their own accord when he mentioned that Crystal Ponies thrived off of positive feelings.

Positive feelings, huh? Then what the hay are you doing spending time around me...? she thought somberly, considering all the negative feelings she harbored within herself.

Before she knew it, they had arrived at the inn. Upon stepping inside, however, Ariel felt a wave of unease crashing through her, not unlike the pangs of anxiety she'd felt upon nearing Ponyville when she'd started thinking about what the residents might think of her. She felt as if she was being watched, like a pair of prying eyes had fixed themselves on her. She tried her hardest to dismiss the feeling as paranoia, but it was a difficult thing for her to do, regardless of whether her unease had any actual grounds for being or not.

At this point, she could have easily slipped into the grasp of an anxiety attack if she would allow it to happen - but she was still struggling to keep up at least some facade of sanity. For the one who first showed her kindness in this place, she would continue to cling to that until she could hold on to it no longer.

Edited by Miss Reaper

@@Miss Reaper,@@CharChar,

Saronyx raised an eyebrow in question at Ariel's drawing nearer after nearly crashing into another pony. He didn't speak up, whether in objection or any other comment, only glancing back at the other pony and giving them a look that read 'apologies', then kept going.

It was only but a minute before the arrived the inn. Out of unconscious habit, the Crystal stallion quickens his pace slightly to open and hold the door until Ariel has passed, and as he shuts it behind her, once again speaks, "And here we are, 'The Hop-Skipping Horse' Inn. Nice, cozy little place, if I say so myself."

Saronyx finally shut his mouth long enough to notice that Ariel seemed to be out of sorts over something. The Crystal's ears twitched slightly as he tried to find an answer to what it might be within the vast confines of his mind, but he was still unaware of the affliction upon the young mare's mind. Unable to find an answer, Saron simply took the only course of action he knew. Carefully placing a hoof over her shoulders, he speaks, "Ariel? You alright? Do you need to sit down, or do you need water?" His tone is gentle.

Gesturing with his head, the Crystal continues in his dialogue, "The room's only just up those stairs and a few doors after that. We can keep going there, if you'd prefer a quieter place." There wasn't much else he could think to suggest in this situation.

('Hop-Skipping Horse'='Prancing Pony'. heh... Heheh... ... Yeah that's a bad pun/attempt at a reference)

Frost was still examining Nano while Galatea spoke about his inner workings. When she changed the subject to the state of the future he stopped and looked back at Galatea, still standing beside Nano. "New.....technology. It sounds to good to be true but....but Nano is proof enough for me." he muttered softly. "Nano?......Is it possible that I could play back some of the memory from your eyes data receivers...or from your memory unit?" he asked eyes wide with curiosity.

@@00Pony @@Miss Reaper

Break took a sip of his orange juice using his magic, only to look over and find Saronyx, his neighbor, had apparently brought someone new into town.  Saronyx, to Break, was a strange pony.  The feeling Break would get from this particular pony was just this overwhelming positive energy, but at the same time, under it all was a strange dark feeling.  Unfortunately, no matter how hard Break tried to dig, that dark feeling has yet to be uncovered.  Was it a bad secret?  Break found himself completely unaware of what exactly this feeling was pointing to.  It frustrated him from time whenever he would see Saronyx.  It goes without saying, he didn't want to be rude and just outright ask him about it.  Although, that didn't stop Break from circumventing his methods and attempting to get Saron to spill the secret on his own.

The Truth Seeker made a nice trot over to his fellow neighbor for a greeting, "Hey Saronyx.  ...Who's this lovely lady?"  He found a fondness with this pony's coloration.

Just then, when he took a look at this new pony, something seemed very off.  A deep rooted unsettled feeling was about her, to Break.  Of course, he's the only one that would notice considering his natural talent.  This would be the first clue that something was amiss about this mare.  Actually, the more Break stared at her, the more he wanted to know the truth behind this feeling he was getting.

Unconsciously, he gave the mare an icy stare as he was lost in deep thought, and completely ignored his neighbor at this point.

Edited by CharChar

@@Miss Reaper,@@CharChar,

Before the Unicorn mare was to give him an answer, Saronyx felt the presence of another pony within a close proximity. Helped that the pony spoke. He recognized the voice, and as he turned to face the owner, found that his suspicions were correct. It was Break Shimmerald, another relatively new denizen of this town. The stallion was in the room next to Saronyx's, so they had shared a few conversations in the past, but nothing of much interest. There was something different about the Unicorn stallion, yes, but Saronyx's curiosity never got the best of him enough to peer into his past.

But notwithstanding this, Saron still felt obligated to answer Break's question, for he had indeed asked one. Without changing his position, the Crystal speaks up, "Ah, Break. Good day. This is Ariel, a newcomer to these particular environs. Rather like we are, when you think about it."

He raised an eyebrow at the expression in Break's eyes - his attention being brought to this by the stallion's not acknowledging Saron's answer. 

Edited by 00Pony

@@Frosty V, @,

Nano quickly glanced at Galatea when Frost asked about playing back some of the robot pony's memory, as if seeking an answer from the mare. Galatea only responded with an uncertain look of her own, thinking that it would be best to let him decide. Nano then looked at Frost once more. "Theoretically, yes, you would be able to do so," he answered. "Everything is stored within my memory, here in my central processor." He pointed to his head, indicating the location of said processor.

However, Galatea was slightly uneasy about Frost playing back Nano's memory. What if too much was revealed? She tried to assure herself, reminding herself that Nano hadn't actually seen that much of the civil war that was taking place in the future - but then again, he had several memories of her telling him about it.

What could happen if the residents of the past found out too much about the future? Would it change everything, for worse or for better? Would the future as she knew it cease to exist? Or was it possible that a little knowledge couldn't hurt any pony?

@@00Pony, @@CharChar,

Ariel tensed when the Crystal stallion touched her, again more so from force of habit than a conscious reaction. Trying to swallow her unease, she forced a small smile onto her face, although it looked pitifully painful. "I-I'm fine," she said, even as her clearly forced smile and faint voice said otherwise.

She had been about to respond to his following statement, when another stallion approached them. She looked at the unicorn stallion, uncertain how to feel or react to his approach.

The longer this stallion stared at her, the more uneasy she became. Such a stare would be unsettling to any normal pony, let alone a mare that suffered certain issues. It didn't help that the ponies in Diadem City had usually given her similar stares, whenever they bothered to acknowledge her existence. Even her parents had given her that kind of look on occasion. She found it harder and harder to keep her breathing normal, and her body had tensed to the point where she was trembling slightly.

After several moments, she attempted to speak, perhaps ask why he was staring at her in such a manner - but at first, the only sound that found its way from her vocal chords was a soft whimper, barely audible even to the pony right next to her. But then she tried again, and this time managed to say something, albeit nervously so. "N... N-Nice to meet you?" she stuttered, her uncertainty turning the statement to a question.

@@Miss Reaper@@Frosty V,

"Uhh Frost...I think you're making Galatea a little uneasy with your deep questions..." Thunder Dash stated with an uneasy tone. He knew that if Galatea was revealed as a pony from the future, things would start to go crazy and if Nano's memory was exposed, that could put both of them in grave danger. 

Frost stared at the head of the robot pony, lost in thought of what memories or sights....were locked up in Nano's head. I have to see his memories...I just have to.... he thought before snapping back to reality to realize Nano, Galatea, and Thinder were all giving him strange looks. "Im....Im sorry, it's just having something so advanced.. with many secrets to be unlocked, and yet for it to be so far is....frustrating..." he muttered

@@Miss Reaper @

Her eyes... they remind me of something.  That mismatched coloration...  The stallion was lost in complete thought and didn't even notice how awkward he was making this new pony feel.  Was it...?  No...  it can't be... can it?

Break was completely lost in thought when suddenly the mare finally spoke up.  It broke his concentration and caused him to shake his head a little.

Break looked over at Saronyx who had been worried about his neighbor's current actions.  Then, he looked back at the mare who was getting really nervous it seemed.

His eyes shifted away from the mare as he spoke, "Ah, geez, sorry.  I got lost in my thoughts.  ...Nice to meet you..."  Break decided to introduce himself, "I'm Break Shimmerald, and you are?"  A small, apologetic smile appeared on his face.