Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does any one actually know a brony or pegasister in real life

Doctor T

lately iv'e been wanting a brony friend in real life and i don't know any one that is a brony or a pegasister so does any one actually have a friend that is a brony in real life.

EDIT: I told a good friend of mine that i was a brony and it turns out he watches the show but he inst really into the fan dom so is till really cant talk about the show to anyone, yet...

Edited by BeansAndBandages

I have one brony friend and one pegasister friend. Stevenearthpony is my best friend in real life, and I knoww a pegasister named Savannah.

Lucky, being in high school and trying to find someone is a brony is kinda difficult. that's why im trying to get a friend to watch the first 2 episodes

Sadly no, I'd love to meet some bronies and pegasisters in real life though but I think they are pretty difficult to come by especially where I live.  

Same here, their is alot of people that act redneck at my school so if i ask the wrong person i will get allot of shit from them, l

• Brohoof 1

I know 4, 3 whom I converted myself and the other friend happened to be a brony without me knowing at first.

It's pretty fun I guess, they're not really into the fandom, they just watch the show, come across the occasional meme and choose an mlp avatar from time to time. Besides that, we don't really talk about MLP at all, not since mid-season 3.

• Brohoof 1

I know a few people. There's my best friend (whom I'm partially to blame for introducing to the show) and three or four people I used to get together and game with on the weekend. As far I can tell, the latter group only watch the show, they're not as involved with fandom as I am. My friend on the other hand is equally as crazy about it as I am.

I know a few people. There's my best friend (whom I'm partially to blame for introducing to the show) and three or four people I used to get together and game with on the weekend. As far I can tell, the latter group only watch the show, they're not as involved with fandom as I am. My friend on the other hand is equally as crazy about it as I am.

I wish i could convert my friend, if i did try i would probally make as weird as possible by following saying join us JOIN US!!! while have a video pinkie pie sing smile on my phone, JK but i will ones of these days convert him

I turned one of my friends into a Brony by accident.

I put songs on his ipod so the list is a mix of his stuff and my own and my music has MLP/Brony stuff.

He listened to it (A verison of This Day Aria I believe) and within a week he was a brony.

Sadly, we fell out and we haven't spoken in a week now.

I know two hardcore Bronies in real life, who I've been friends with for a while before the show came out (though we hang out more often since discovering the other's being a Brony). I was the first out of the group to take up the show.

I also got my cousin, a hater, to watch the first episode, and he liked it, and he got one of his friends, also a hater, to watch it, and he liked it as well. As far as I know neither have really gone much farther than that.

• Brohoof 1

All my friends are bronies or pegasisters though I really only have 3 friends In real life my mom is also sorta.....well she loves doctor whooves at the very least (personally I find it creepy that she likes something I do)

All of my friends are bronies, it's actually quite fun. We get to talk about ponies constantly, every time I see them. We play DND on sundays, so we talk about ponies and play weird nerd games. woo!

• Brohoof 1

Nope. I doubt that I'll find any bronies in my town. Many don't even know what a brony is to be honest with you. It's a town that is way too wrapped into sports that they don't care about anything else.

I'm surrounded. There is SO many bronies and pegasisters at my school that it's annoying. I liked it when I was one of the only pegasisters, but I can't help but think I started a fad when I wore my Dashie hoodie to school. 

• Brohoof 3

I know one... And he isn't completely a brony, he just likes Vinyl Scratch and Derpy, that's about it, other than that Nope, there's absolutely no one, and if I tried to express it, it'd start things, which I want to avoid.

I know of a couple, but we've never  actually tlaked or discussed the show...

Mostly cos they're all fucking weird, socially awkward people who prefer to stare at PC's than look at you when you talk.

I have no time for people who don't at least make an effort, it's very rude, shy or not.

Nope, none in real life. Where I am people hate it. Apparently its an instant sign of homosexuality in my area, and people here dont like homosexuality. (the annoying southern part of NC)

that's pretty much the view wherever you are. I live in one of the most gay-friendly states in the United States, and I constantly find people who hate them, most of my family is in that group actually.

I wish I could say yes.  But it would be a stretch to count the Bronies I saw at Bronycon or at Retrocon. 

I have tried to convert my roommate and her fiance.  While I wasn't able to do that, I was nonetheless able to convince them that MLP is a fun cartoon for people of any age to watch.  :)

I know three, two pegasisters and a brony. All three knew and loved the show without me knowing at first and we just chat about constantly! Some people call us "immature" for liking it because we're discussing ponies instead of talking about who we're going to date because it's SO important.

Several, actually. Thing is, all of them are pegasisters.

I have yet to befriend a brony in real life. Hopefully that comes along in high school, with the capacity of students there is much bigger than the junior high.

Yes, I do. They both go to the same school as me, and are both generally nice.

-I know one girl who loves MLP. I've seen her wear derpy socks to school, and a rainbowdash necklace! Which I was totally jealous of. Anyways, she is just like the average pegasister. Has a favorite shipping of the mane six, favorite pony, and buys pony merch. She is pretty fun to talk to because I don't know a lot of people at my school who are that into the show, so I love it that she gets my references when most people don't.

-The second girl, who used to sit at our table at lunch is not a very good friend of mine. But she's still fun to talk to when I see her. I've seen her fan-art, and she can draw the princesses amazingly! As a plus, her favorite pony is Fluttershy! Which is also mine. Again, she gets my MLP references just like the girl above. 

that's pretty much the view wherever you are. I live in one of the most gay-friendly states in the United States, and I constantly find people who hate them, most of my family is in that group actually.

What state is this? And I used to live in WV and FL and they where more accepting of gays that here and they are known to be less excepting.