Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does any one actually know a brony or pegasister in real life

Doctor T

Yes, one that I know of. He's an underclassmen at my high school. I don't associate with him, have never talked to him, and never plan to. He's an open Brony, wears Rarity shirts like all the time, and makes me cringe a bit. I mean, I couldn't even imagine interacting with him. He's on a whole different plane of existence than me. Not to mention it'd be social death for me to approach him, let alone tell him I also like ponies.

I only have one friend who is a brony (the very person who introduced me to the show), but I know three other people in real life who are bronies. I haven't been trying to convert any of the people I know, but who knows, wearing pony t-shirts and watching MLP in public might inspire someone to try it out. I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be awesome if someone joined the herd because of it, but I try to not be too pushy.

Edited by Frith is Magik

I have 3 brony friends, but it's almost like they know nothing about the show... like we can't even DISCUSS it. Or if I bring it up, they kinda say something about it, but then change the subject. Like... what the hay huh.png

Also, in my school everyone is too big on the whole "fitting in" and "being cool" thing, so no one would actually dare come out of the brony closet even if they DID in fact like the show, which totally bugs me KUbAnTY.png

But that's why the internet is so lovely. And besides, if there's a Bronycon where you live (we have BronyCAN) than that's super lucky!

Come to Toronto! I'll be your Brony friend /) wub.png

Up until a couple of days ago, I knew and am decent friends with three pegasisters (one of which who is actually my sister).  Then when I went to my first meetup the other day, I met five others.  I wouldn't consider them friends quite yet, but they were all nice enough.

I never thought of it as very many, but it seems that compared with a lot of other people here I'm actually quite lucky.

What state is this? And I used to live in WV and FL and they where more accepting of gays that here and they are known to be less excepting.

Washington State. We are pretty much Democrat controlled, and as you probably know, Democrats tend to be more pro-gay rights than Republicans, just a fact.

Originally to start with no I had none, there are like 3 bronies in my hometown and I don't know who the other two are XD I joined a Australian brony forum and now know TONNES or IRL bronies :3

We all got drunk and watched ponies on youtube last weekend cuz STRAYA

• Brohoof 1

Yep, I have two pegasister friends. One adores the show and the other likes it. I have a non-pegasister friend, but she still watches the show with me without complaining. She loved Equestria Girls more than MLP though...as did I.

So, yeah, I do know some. I don't know of any male fans in real life, though.

Well I found out just recently that my neighbor's son is a brony ither then that I realy dont know any off of here. I caught him checking out my Rd keychain

Sadly I don't know any polish bronies or pegasisters even on the internet. The ones that I talked with were... very different than the ones I see on this forum (with 2 exceptions) and in RL? I did not see any brony or pegasister around the place I live in. And since I can't find information about any polish brony meeting then... well... I guess I am alone for now :(

I actually knew someone who watched the show even though I don't know if he would call himself a Brony...

unfortunally I didn't get to know him because he left the school shortly after I found out about it sad.png

I also tried to convert my friends but with no success so far sleep.png

Nope, no brony friends. All I have are the bronies that are part of the meetup group I occasionally hang out with. They aren't friends, I rarely see them, but we're at least acquainted outside of the internet. That's more than some people have and I'm thankful for it.

• Brohoof 1

Yes, actually I have a good 5 or 6 brony friends. I can think of at least another 10 bronies or so in my school, but I'm not really friends with them. What I love is that all of my brony friends are my childhood friends. The same friends I've known since up to 1st grade are bronies too. I really am lucky when I think about it, with lots of people having douchebag friends who leave them because they are bronies, and such.

Yeah, I know about a dozen or so, of a variety of ages. Most of them are female bronies, who refuse to call themselves pegasisters. Which I view as being their choice so take it up with them if you have a problem with it.

I have met one in person here at my university and I speak to him sometimes. I've seen a few others with MLP shirts so I know that they are others here too. And any other people that has noticed my pony stuff has always been nice.