Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fall into Insanity REBOOT

Demonic Soulz

Are you still accepting?

If so, can I join with Light Streak?

Dark appearance: Yellow hair, black coat, red eyes. Same style mane and tail as normal.

Weapon: a claymore, forged by Light Streak himself, which glows red in the presence of anyone who opposes him, and a bow, also made by Light himself.

If I can join, thanks! :)

If not, oh well. :/

Edited by super2379

@,

@@Gloomfury,

@@Marathon,

@@Mint Drop,

@

Sorry guys, I was just going to have Muddle wake up in the dinner later that night or next morning when everyone was ready. She's actually alone right now, and it didn't seem like the time to 'intrude on what all five of you are doing (especially since gloom and marthon are making me cry... I mean sweat from my eyes). I've actually been enjoying reading what's going on, but I will stop being as passive as I am right now If there's a problem with posting.

Edited by danzxc123

@
You wouldn't be intruding on anything I'm doing... Neither Broken nor Charred (escpecially not Charred, as she hasn't come to Invermare yet) are doing anything.

Charred's form, just so you have it:

OC:Charred Cream (page coming soon)

Weapon: Undecided

Insane side name: Searing Pain

Appearance difference:  Will be explained in page

@
xD
Alright
I spoke with danzxc in PM and  I think i'm just going to try to finish Charred's  page so she can join in and then talk to Muddle. I think I might have Fallen just take over and kill a few ponies before going to wherever  we need to go for the plot to start up.

OH

I see your new post
Thanks.
In that case,
@@super2379,
Would you like to have Broken and Light meet somewhere? she needs somepony to interact with c:

@, xDAlrightI spoke with danzxc in PM and  I think i'm just going to try to finish Charred's  page so she can join in and then talk to Muddle. I think I might have Fallen just take over and kill a few ponies before going to wherever  we need to go for the plot to start up.OH I see your new postThanks.In that case,@@super2379,Would you like to have Broken and Light meet somewhere? she needs somepony to interact with c:

Absolutely! Where do you suggest?

@

Thanks for letting me join! :)

@@super2379
First off, I would suggest that you mention me instead of quote, as I don't get notifications from quotes and you obviously know how to mention. xD
Second, since you're in a field, i think I'll just have Broken find you there. Don't be prepared for her helping you, though, as she's not a very helpful pony.

@,
You should go to the restaraunt. Make poor Char feel more awkward c:

Anyway, updated form:

OC:Charred Cream/ Searing Pain

Weapon: Enchanted claws that Searing found. They stay with Searing's form and are enchanted to be a fire weapon. They drain her energy, though, so she has to stop killing before she passes out so they can get awat.
Insane side name: Searing Pain
Appearance difference:  Will be explained in page, as well as the claws appear with her front hooves.
(thanks to danzxc for the claws idea)

You should go to the restaraunt. Make poor Char feel more awkward c:

That sounds like a great idea...also how do some people just shorten their message to the point where it isnt even 75 characters? 

Also, perhaps come to the restaurant in the morning, as danzxc is off and I'm about to go to bed c:

Think that just answered your question x3

I was wondering if you were still accepting entry's if so I would like to enter with Nocturne (link also in Siggy)

Weapon: What is mentioned in the Sheet and his two blades on his arms

I would like for him not to have alt personality but if that does not work I would like to go with Apolyon (link in siggy)

Weapon: Greatsword and Longbow

Whoops he already has alt personality