Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Fall into Insanity REBOOT

Demonic Soulz

Oh lol I forgot to make a way for Nocturne to have alt personality (plus after reading RP thread I think nocturne would be better) anywhays here it is

Nocturns Alt personality

Eternum Nocturn (if you play lol you will get the pun)

Is obsessed with nightmares and night but is less focused on killing. the alt personality has a higher chance of obtaining control at night

Nocturns Alt personality Eternum Nocturn (if you play lol you will get the pun) Is obsessed with nightmares and night but is less focused on killing. the alt personality has a higher chance of obtaining control at night

Accepted

I think I should say sorry for not posting as much too. I've been helping behind the scene for a play at school; and I get back from rehearsals around 10 (long story). Thought I could handle this between intermissions but... Either way the final show is Saturday and I will be a lot more active afterwards.

Well... Sorry guy. I've made so many mistakes with Muddle and turmoils character by making them so passive. I find it unbelievable to recall all of those mistakes... Someone just kill her! img-1970159-1-laugh.png Joking, but still I have made quite a few mistakes, and hopefully starting now I can still fix them. Also my first post 'really' back will be a bit lengthy. 

@@Gloomfury,@@Marathon, @@Mint Drop,@, @@super2379,

Edited by danzxc123

If it's okay i'd like to join with Selune Darkeye. I am interested in seeing her happy going personality contradict with the one of an irrationally devious killer. Also... the personalities inhabit the same body right? I want to know... how does the madness manifest? I mean... is it like... i sleep and "it" wakes up? Or something like that? Or something triggers it? 

Form

OC:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/selune-darkeye-r3126 (Also link in the signature)

Weapon:Laser-beam eyes? :P (you should really check the "Other" section where i detail spells about fighting RPs) Illusionism Magic, 

robert-shiflett-black-fantasy-typhoon-ho

and this dagger.

Insane side name:Shar/"Reverse-?" (For those who have known something out DnD Shar is the opposite of Selune)

Appearance difference:A silent crimson-black aura surrounds her, her face is filled with an un-natural shadow, her eyes become greyed out and blank. You also see large scars of red coming from her eyes. ((Like this...)) 

Reversed_Yuri.jpg

@

xD It's a good thing Searing didn't read that, she'd think you'd be serious and be searching for Turmoil right now.

@,
Sorry about not posting, writer's block and things keeping me busy-ish :/

@, I'm at page 8. I was thinking i could make Shar kill the leader of the militia/police trying to flee in the forest surrounding the city. I want to think of her of a dark twisted avenger. A twisted hero.

Edited by nioniosbbbb