Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

Z-Monii

I just signed up for this site a couple of minutes ago and I wanted to know how to get started and how to be active and participate in everyponies conversations. I have been a brony sine the middle of summer last year. I started to watch the show because my friend from school's brother was a brony and talked to me a lot on Xbox 360. I began a conversation with him by asking the question "Why are you a brony"??? He response was about how he like the animation and how it was funny and he just likes the community overall. So I thought I would check out this show. I first looked at the community because I wanted to see how great of community "bronies" are. Then I watched my first episode, then another, then another until I have made my final decision. I knew there was something in the back of my head saying... yea. This is a fun little show, but I never would of thought I were to actually like  the show as much as I do now.

As of now, I stumbled upon this forum site that I have just signed up to be active with the brony community. My parents do know I'm a brony meaning I'm not a closet brony. My Dad doesn't really understand it, but my mom is perfectly okay with it. I have thoughts to go to Bronycon 2014 and it is highly possible, but I don't really have any merchandise. So my other question I guess is... Is it okay to go to Bronycon without any mechandise? and if not, please tell what I MUST need to fit in with the crowd aswell as what is Bronycon like as a convention if I only go by myself with my parent. 

Thank You Everypony!!!  ~Z-Monii

Edited by Z-Monii
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum!

Wow you started getting into the show at around the same time as I did.

And to answer your question: No it's not weird to go to Bronycon with no merchandise as a matter of fact that's where you can get merchandise. No point in bringing some, unless you're going to be a vendor and have a booth.

I hope you enjoy your stay and have plenty of fun!

(edited)

Welcome to the forum!

Wow you started getting into the show at around the same time as I did.

And to answer your question: No it's not weird to go to Bronycon with no merchandise as a matter of fact that's where you can get merchandise. No point in bringing some, unless you're going to be a vendor and have a booth.

I hope you enjoy your stay and have plenty of fun!

Thank you Fatal for your welcoming response! And thank you for answering my questions!

Sincerely,  ~ Z-Monii

Edited by Z-Monii

Hey, welcome to the forums! :D

I think you should get an inbox when you sign up (at least I did) which will sort of help you with getting started.

If you want to get into the conversations, just check out what each forum is about and pick something you're interested in.

I've enjoyed this one myself. http://mlpforums.com/topic/206-what-are-you-listening-to-right-now/

If you need help, I'll be around. wink.png I only just started here this weekend myself.

Hello @Z-Monii, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay and find lots of new friends here on the MLPForums. If you need help with posting and or other stuff related to the forums there is a "help" button in the navigation bar at the top of the page. You can also find more info and help here! and here!

Edited by ~Chaotic Xelphos~

Hey, welcome to the forums! biggrin.png

I think you should get an inbox when you sign up (at least I did) which will sort of help you with getting started.

If you want to get into the conversations, just check out what each forum is about and pick something you're interested in.

I've enjoyed this one myself. http://mlpforums.com/topic/206-what-are-you-listening-to-right-now/

If you need help, I'll be around. wink.png I only just started here this weekend myself.

Thanks for your welcome Midnight Scribbler!

Sincerely, ~Z-Monii

Hello @Z-Monii, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay and find lots of new friends here on the MLPForums. If you need help with posting and or other stuff related to the forums there is a "help" button in the navigation bar at the top of the page. You can also find more info and help here! and here!

Thank you very much for you response along with that cute video!

Sincerely, ~Z-Monii

• Brohoof 1

Welcome and may you feel at home because this is the best site ever this should be your reaction to this site:640px-First_Pinkie_Pie_smile_S1E23.png

(Remember that no matter what sugarcube corner is the best place on this site)

This was about what my response to the site was. wub.png

That, or this one. BEHOLD THE CUTENESS!

fluttershy-smile-o.gif

Edited by Midnight Scribbler

Welcome!
And good decision you made there! I actually became a brony around the same time you did, so that's pretty awesome 

fluttershy_s_smile_by_rashter-d4qb2gx.gi

And as for the Bronycon, I've never been to one myself, but I've spoken to many bronys who have and usually tell me that it's so easy to make friends there, even if you aren't a brony and just went to see how everything was, or if you don't cosplay, etc.

But nonetheless, enjoy your stay here! And don\'t hesitate to PM me img-387689-1-5e7kmu.png

Hiya!

It's always nice to see another new member join the forums! smile.png Great to have you here. Hope you enjoy your stay and make lot's of new friends! biggrin.png

If you have any questions, or just need a friend, I'm usually around. wink.png

Welcome there young one. I feel like grandpa compared too you with my age, HAHAHAHA laugh.png 

Anyhow hope enjoy your stay. Am pretty new here myself, but what can tale my experiences this far been positive. And have made me smile allot. Hehe