Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your wish you want more than anything in the world?

Trixil

How can a MLP fan call something cliche' bull? :P

Well I was saying that I wish there could be world peace, and a unification with all of humanity, but I feel that would be a cliche wish comming from anybody. So I said that I wanted the Marijuana thing to be weird and random.

I contemplated saying that I wish I could have a lifetime supply of Nuttela. That would be gold.

I wish I could go back in time and fix my childhood. I'd keep my parents from fighting and separating so much and just have a happy family again.

And for the Mane 6 to be real, especially Rainbow Dash. That'd be cool.

I'd wish to see my friends have happy lives.

I tend to worry a lot about people, knowing a friend is sad makes me worry because I don't know whether they can handle what they're going through.

Knowing they are happy would make me happy.

• Brohoof 2

For me to be a pony in Equestria so I could find Trixie and be her No. 1 fan!

As long as I have Trixie, I wouldn't need anything else!

And for a ponyless wish, tons of cash. Unlimited cash. That way I could get whatever I wanted.

• 6 years later...

You can’t just have cartoon ponies in your backyard for all eternity for your own personal gain :crackle:!

Aside from one particular wish, I’d wish for......

I don’t know :P .

Maybe for @BloodDropsto acknowledge my existence :please: ?

Or perhaps .... hmm :wacko: .  I guess it’s too hard to pick, you’d have to select a theme of wish :wacko: .

• 2 weeks later...

I have such bigger problems in my life, but honestly I find myself wishing just to be skinny. That's all I've ever wanted, when I have so many other more important things I should want. I hate it. 

The world to be a better place, as in better distribution of resources, more affordable and easier to access medical care in every country in the world, easier access to public and private education, reduced gun violence, more comprehensive sex education and access to birth control to make it easier to prevent unwanted pregnancies to occur, more funding for things such as education and helping the poor and homeless and less funding for the military, higher taxes for the rich, and more.

I'd simply wish for BALANCE in all things; for everyone I know to be happy in equal measure, without anyone getting shorted. It seems simple but it would mean the world to me.