Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Fall into Insanity Reboot

Demonic Soulz

OOC

Equinox was walking to the town known as Invermare sighing. "Hopefully I can stay in town for a bit before this town is covered in blood by him again" Equinox said as he has a black katana strapped to his back. "Well another town.... Deranged said. "No Deranged I just want to rest for once and head on you are not killing anypony here" He said getting odd looks from ponies

Edited by ~Lawful Mami~
adding link to OOC thread

Muddle couldn't see what was in front of her. Where ever she had been for the past few days she couldn't remember. She slowly walked using a near by wall to support her weight, as she walked she mumbled the same word over and over again, "S-Scribble Scribble." Her mumbling ceased as she walked directly into a sign and fell to the floor, she looked up and could barely make out, "Invermare?"

~

She stifled a scream as she heard a painful sound coming from her head, "Scribble, Scribble! Is that all you think about? I'm shocked really. You care for him so much. yet you can't remember what we did." Muddle felt sick as a revolting image came to her head, "What? you know we had to get rid of him. He was able to bring you back last time, and we don't want that to happen my precious host. Now why don't you run along and find a place to stay, I think your 'dear' friend injured your leg before you..."

Edited by danzxc123

Lila shifted around from street to street. She had arrived in Invermare a while ago and she planned on trying to make herself normal without Torn tugging at the edge of her mind all the time, though the insane mare inside her head was bugging her now. "So, nice town..." Lila growled at the statement, she knew where this was going. "I bet this place would look great if it were smoldering piles of ashes. Maybe you can whip up some of that fire magic of yours?"

"We're not burning anything  down. We just need a place to stay for a while..."

"And then we can burn it down, right?" The mad mare giggled in her head for a few seconds before she got serious. "Really though, we haven't attempted to kill anyone in a while, it's kinda boring."

"It's called being normal, and you're not helping..."

Aura walked into Invermare and sighed. "Well are we going to cause havoc here also" Lighting said. "No lighting...just want to fall asleep...and have a day where YOU don't kill anypony" Aura said

"Aw but that's no fun...let me out and I will stop bothering you" Lighting said. "NO CAUSE ALL YOU DO IS KILL PONIES TILL THE WHOLE TOWN IS DEAD" Aura yelled get odd looks from ponies. She kept her head down and paid no mind to the ponies

(On my phone so Torn's dialogue will be in [] so y'all know)

Lila had gone through a few more streets before finding what she assumed to be an inn or hotel of some sort and entered through the front door.

[Lovely place...]

"Torn, no ideas." Lila hissed back under her breath. She went up to the counter and checked in before trotting to the second floor and found her room number. She opened the door and found it to be a bit dark and her horn lit with a bright flame enveloping it that was bright enough for her to see. She found the lamp on the night stand and turned it on before jumping onto the bed.

Bayonet made her way into town. She's been walking for quit a while. She likes to walk from one place to place instead of taking a train. She walks the streets hoping to find a place to stay before she falls asleep from exhaustion. After finding a inn she pays for her room and heads up stairs. @@Marathon, But cause she was so tired from walking her vision blurry she walks into the wrong room and collapse on the bed, falling asleep instantly.

(Time to liven things up)

Equinox arrived at an inn and rented a room. "This is interesting...I sense two different energies like me in this place" Deranged said as Equinox went to his room. "Shut up Deranged...just shut up and let me sleep" Equinox said as he closed his eyes and opened them back up. "He's right...I need to leave now" He said

((Deranged has an easier chance if he is near two other evil side of another pony

@@Gloomfury,

Lila had her eyes closed, enjoying the softness of the bed and didn't hear the door open. She only noticed the mare when she had flopped down next to her Causing Lila to spring into the air having not expected some else. "KILL HER!" Torn yelled at Lila from sheer fright but Lila calmed herself and gently poked at the mare. "Uh... excuse me.... I think you have the wrong room..." Lila whispered, continuing to poke at the mare's side.

@@Marathon,  Bayonet was out like a light. When she's very exhausted nothing can wake her up. After feeling something poke her, she wrapped her hooves around Lilas and hugs her. "Mama..." She says in her sleep as she continues hugging her. and a single tear rolled down her face.

Aura walked into the inn and sat at the bar. "I sense another oul...one like us..." Lighting said as Aura kept quiet. "I wonder who it is...it's a big one that's sure" She said not knowing about the other two ponies. "Who ever it is needs to just stay away...I don't want you opening your mouth making me say something stupid like last time" Aura muttered

"There's another now...interesting" Deranged said as he slowly took over Equinox. "Deranged no...you are not getting free again..." Equinox said struggling to maintain control as his eyes slowly changed to a purple color and his main gained a red streak in it.

@@Gloomfury,

Lila stared at the other mare and attempted to tug her hoof away but didn't want to wake the other mare. "Well I guess we're not getting my hoof back until she wakes...*sigh* this is going to be a long night."

"You know it'd be easier to kill her right?"

"You know it'd be easier if you would shut up for once!" Lila growled back as she slumped on the bed.

(OOC: Sorry for being late, work.)

Whatever daze Muddle had been in, she snapped out of it before what ever she heard had finished speaking. "What's wrong with me? I didn't, I couldn't have, I-"

She winced as she tried to stand on her hooves, and ended up leaning back against the wall for support. From her position on the wall she could see the same sign she read moments ago, but as she looked at it again. She realized she didn't finish reading it. "Invermare Inn... I-I've got to find some help. Then I've got to find Scribble... H-he's fine and I know it. I would never."

She slowly made her way towards the inn, and opened the door. A few kind ponies inside helped her walk to a table, and left her for a moment to get the manager.

Edited by danzxc123

Equinox got up and left the inn room. "It's no use sooner or later I will take control" Deranged said as Equinox tripped and fell the downstairs. "Ow...damn it that hurt a lot" He said as he got up. "Heh I got most control over your voice so now I can speak out loud...now...to take control of your body" Deranged said

Aura looked to see a pony with purple eyes and was about to ignore him till her eyes turned dull green. "That's him...he's the one giving off the aura" Lighting said as she went over to the pony. "Hello there you seem like you fell down some stairs" Lighting said in a joking tone

@,

@,

Muddle heard a loud noise coming from a flight of stairs near her. She turned her head and saw a stallion lying on the ground. She wanted to go and check on him, but her leg kept her rooted to her seat. She thought she could see the pony move a little, and tried to speak to him in order to see if he was alive, but at the moment her voice wasn't very loud. She was glad to see that another pony had come to his aid.

(OOC: modified because I posted exactly when Amore did. Sorry)

Edited by danzxc123

@@Marathon,
Bayonet holds onto Lilas hoof like a lifesaver was she sleeps. Though this time she talking to her other self, Shivty, as she dreams. Unlike the others. Shvty only kills others who did her wrong or Bayonet wrong in some way. After a while Bayonet slowly opens her eyes and sees that she's holding onto another ponies hoof. Her face goes red and she falls off the bed and backs away . "W-who are you? Did Shivty meet you last night?"

Edited by Gloomfury

"I'm fine but get away from me please" Equinox said before Deranged came around to controlling him. "Yeah...he's fine but you two" Deranged got up and looked at you both before and evil grin appeared on his face and he grabbed his katana. "Now if you dont mind...I need to kill something before I grow bored" Deranged said

@@Gloomfury,

"Shifty? Um... no, you kind of walked in and fell asleep on my bed and I tried to wake you but you decided to take my hoof." She said as she smoothed out the sheet on the bed. "Who exactly is Shifty? Is that you?" Lila went over to the mare to help her up, lending out a hoof for her.

Lighting smirked and looked at Deranged before she grabbed her scythe and pointed it at Deranged. "I knew there was something about you..." Light said as Auras mane changed color and gained a messy look to it. "I was hoping I wasn't the only one...Aura is too boring" She added

@@Marathon,

"Oh I'm so sorry. She must have been more tired then she thought." She says as she takes Lilas hoof. "And my name's Bayonet, Shivty's...well. My other half, so to speak." She lets go of Lilas hoof when she was on hers. "And yesterday was her turn I guess you can call it." 

(Lila's a nice name btw)

@@Gloomfury,

"You mean like a second personality?" Lila nearly squealed. She wasn't alone! "I have one too, though she's really not that nice... she tried to get me to kill you..." she let out a small nervous chuckle and shuffled her hooves a bit now that she was nervous has heck.

As Deranged moved away from the mare and smiled he was stopped by a pony. "Excuse me but both of you are scaring the customers and you need to put your weapons away" The stallion said causing Deranged to look at the stallion with a sad face till it turned to a demented grin. "Awaken...Selene" Deranged as a black mist came from the blade and had claws. This caused the stallion to run but was blocked by the mist. He screamed but was stopped as he was stabbed through his neck and tore his spine out before he ripped his heart out and turned back to the mares.

@,

@,

Muddle jump back in her seat, damaging her hoof again. "W-what! Where did they, why did he... I've got to get out here!" She tried to move away, but her hoof limited her movements. She was stuck in her chair. "This doesn't make any sense! Shadow, Scribble help." She's almost paralyzed with fear.

~

"Your so scared, you know that. How about I go over a few hypothetics with you Muddie, you don't mind if I call you Muddie do you?" "You again... What are you, how are you?" "we can get to how great of friends will be later, but for now. Two ponies might cause a scene here, and in the mist you with no escape. I can only imagine what will happen. Now let's say if I could cut you a deal..."

~

Muddle stared at the two ponies with weapons in front of her, one had just killed a civilian. "You can get me out of this, and explain what's going on?" "Well we've talked to each other for a short time, and I haven't lied to you... yet."

Edited by danzxc123

Lighting looked at Deranged and smiled as she was next to a mare. "It's beautiful don't you think" Lighting said as she slowly skinned the mare alive causing her to scream. "Don't scream...it will only make it slower" She said as she finished skinning the mare and kicked her to the ground