• 7th
    • 8th
    • 9th
    • 10th
    • 11th
    • 12th or College
    • Out of school/college
    • Older than 25

I'll be graduating this Saturday with a bachelor's degree in physics and a minor in chemistry. I'll be heading to grad school in August to work on my Material Optics Masters Degree. Then I hope to get a job involving fiber optics and potentially astronomy.

I'm in 9th grade (high school) and 14 years of age. In school was good only in public schools until 12th grade or college graduation about three years later. That wasn't too hard about it!  :)

(edited)

I'm a 27-year-old college graduate with a BA in East Asian Studies. I haven't been in school for 5 years. Unless you count the school where I teach.

Edited by Clover Heart

If I didn't drop out of high school then I would be in 12th grade right now. Currently, I am not enrolled in any college but I am taking CLEP tests and DSST's, which can give college credit.

I've been out of school over 3 years now. Just now thinking about going to vocational school for basics in automotive mechanics. Eventually I'll go to Community College and then University.

I am not exactly in any grade right now :T. The school I am attending has no grades, you only need to get a certain number of points (you get points for completing subjects) to graduate

I'm in college, currently in the first semester (there's a total of 3).

I'm about to finish up with my Sophomore/10th Grade year of High School, and will be starting 11th grade in August. Should be fun, but I'd like things to slow down a bit.

I am post high school and college, I graduated from high school in 2005, and completed two years of college before I enlisted for the navy reserve; I have an associates degree for English and history.

(edited)

I'm 33. My little witch will be entering first grade in one and a half years though. I hope she won't scare too many of the pupils there. :rarity:

Edited by Trickilee

• 4 years later...

Woah, hey, are you saying you can't be both over 25 and still in college? >:c

Kidding, obviously. :P

I'm 20 (almost 21), and I'm graduated. Not going to college right now... might in the future though. :huh: