Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony most likely to mentally snap

FNGRpony

Now with out thinking about it the all time raining champ would have to be Pinkie.

but i mean she's only ever snapped once (unless you count the last round up LOL)

I'm picking twilight sparkle as my pony to win the insanity race. 

Fluttershy,  Her Anxiety and her preference on enjoying her own company make her the most likely to snap if someone keeps triggering her anxiety or making her uncomfortable.

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 2

Fluttershy,  Her Anxiety and her preference on enjoying her own company make her the most likely to snap if someone keeps triggering her anxiety or making her comfortable.

I see your point (and yes we've all seen shed mov LOL)

but the thing is I'd pick twilight cause she's going to be ground 0 at a whole new plathera of responsibilities

where as flutter shy is likely to remain a dormant ticking time bomb

I mean unless your suggesting discord is gonna give her a help full push next season

I see your point (and yes we've all seen shed mov LOL)

but the thing is I'd pick twilight cause she's going to be ground 0 at a whole new plathera of responsibilities

where as flutter shy is likely to remain a dormant ticking time bomb

I mean unless your suggesting discord is gonna give her a help full push next season

Twilight may have new responsibilities but she has Celestia, Luna, Cadence and her friends to fall back on. And Twilight practically loves organizing stuff, she can organize and entire town by herself (make a better mayor *cough cough*). Twilight has also learnt to cope with stress better. *deep breath... and exhale...*

I can imagine Discord trying to help Fluttershy with her problems but he's gonna screw it up as he is used to making things worse, not better. He'll end up amping her natural talent so high that she'll start taming Hydras and Timberwolves or something.

Kinda reminds of that comic where he Discordifies Derpy turning her into an angry, hateful pony who then beats the sh*t out of him, forcing him to change her back before she can beat on him more.

Twilight may have new responsibilities but she has Celestia, Luna, Cadence and her friends to fall back on. And Twilight practically loves organizing stuff, she can organize and entire town by herself (make a better mayor *cough cough*). Twilight has also learnt to cope with stress better. *deep breath... and exhale...*

I can imagine Discord trying to help Fluttershy with her problems but he's gonna screw it up as he is used to making things worse, not better. He'll end up amping her natural talent so high that she'll start taming Hydras and Timberwolves or something.

Kinda reminds of that comic where he Discordifies Derpy turning her into an angry, hateful pony who then beats the sh*t out of him, forcing him to change her back before she can beat on him more.

Well Angel's always been there to pimp slap flutter shy into line.

......And now i feel dirty for agreeing with that.

If i were to buy your theory is angel flutter shys anchor to sanity?

• Brohoof 1

Have a excessively traumatizing mental breakdown? Hmm. Well you know, that lil' orange one... As much as I enjoy myself some Scootaloo, I'd say she'd be the one to have some sort of mental explosion. I mean the only thing it seems the poor lil' fella has going for her is her two friends and the occasional attention from Rainbow Dash.

Like, for rizzles home skillets. As far as we know, Scootaloo has no family, she can't fly, she's got no fucking ass tattoo and no house. I mean seriously. All she really has is that helmet (Which is shown in the show for good safety values, not because she actually needs it) and her little scooter that somehow makes racecar noises... fascinating really.

Yeah, so like, Scootaloo, man. Maybe she ran away from her parents, home and life. Maybe she attempted to start a new life because her life was so full of hate and stress beforehand. Maybe her life is currently full of stress and hate.

I'd see Scootaloo having one of those mental breakdowns where she attempts to deal with it herself by trying to get away from everything and ignoring the assistance of her "friends". But really, folks. She may act rather "okay" but fo-sizzles. She could get all gangsta up in this shit real fast like, dawg.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle has a very obvious case of OCD, and not one of the most common types either. It seems to cloud her mental judgement far more than it would to many of those affected indicating that she probably suffers from a more severe case. This probably relates to some event in her childhood or simply the way she was raised and pressured to preform to impress Celestia.

• Brohoof 2

id say Twilight sprakle 

she has the responsibility of being a princess now 

all of the new roles and duties will surely take affect in season 4 

and well see yet another entertaining mental breakdown from twilight sparkle

( i wonder if well see a return of solid twilight if she indeed does go mad )  

Well Angel's always been there to pimp slap flutter shy into line.

......And now i feel dirty for agreeing with that.

If i were to buy your theory is angel flutter shys anchor to sanity?

Angel is more of a companion than Flutters other animal friends. The only problem with him being the anchor is that he is completely vunerable to "The Stare" and i'm pretty sure he was useless against "New Fluttershy".

Have a excessively traumatizing mental breakdown? Hmm. Well you know, that lil' orange one... As much as I enjoy myself some Scootaloo, I'd say she'd be the one to have some sort of mental explosion. I mean the only thing it seems the poor lil' fella has going for her is her two friends and the occasional attention from Rainbow Dash.

Like, for rizzles home skillets. As far as we know, Scootaloo has no family, she can't fly, she's got no fucking ass tattoo and no house. I mean seriously. All she really has is that helmet (Which is shown in the show for good safety values, not because she actually needs it) and her little scooter that somehow makes racecar noises... fascinating really.

Yeah, so like, Scootaloo, man. Maybe she ran away from her parents, home and life. Maybe she attempted to start a new life because her life was so full of hate and stress beforehand. Maybe her life is currently full of stress and hate.

I'd see Scootaloo having one of those mental breakdowns where she attempts to deal with it herself by trying to get away from everything and ignoring the assistance of her "friends". But really, folks. She may act rather "okay" but fo-sizzles. She could get all gangsta up in this shit real fast like, dawg.

Twilight Sparkle has a very obvious case of OCD, and not one of the most common types either. It seems to cloud her mental judgement far more than it would to many of those affected indicating that she probably suffers from a more severe case. This probably relates to some event in her childhood or simply the way she was raised and pressured to preform to impress Celestia.

This and this. Though I also wonder if Pinkie Pie can snap as well, but, honestly, that's rather hard... though the fandom thinks that if she snaps, she snaps hard.

But definitely Scoots and Twilight. 

I present to you, the answer:

Yeah, it's hard to say exactly why she gets so worked up about anything involving Celestia. Could be obsession and/or love inspired by that first sun raising in Cutie Mark Chronicles and developed over time, or it could be more self-centered, related to her upbringing/parental pressure, and competition with her brother to be considered "successful".

Personally I prefer the former, but she did get pretty worked up on her own in It's About Time. But her judgement didn't really go down the drain until she'd been deprived of sleep taking Cerberus back to tartarus. Although she may have slept for a few hours on the road, since she left in the middle of the day and didn't get home until morning. In any case, that seems to be where the problems begin, and goes into a feedback loop from then on. So I think it's a little different than what happens around Celestia.

Twilight Sparkle and Scootaloo are both most likely to snap under pressure or anxiety because, Scootaloo tries her best to impress Rainbow Dash and it would break her heart if she wasn't able to pull it off also with Rainbow Dash leaving her for good. Twilight has a huge anxiety when it comes to responsibility if she isn't able to successfully finish her studies.

Definitely, Twilight.

After her freak out in Lesson Zero over a tardy FRIENDSHIP REPORT, the added pressures of Princesshood combined with her vast magical prowess will porbably lead to chaos and destruction on a much larger scale.

Discord would be pleased, though.