Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long did you sleep last night?

Glaci

So I'm just curious how long people sleep for around here. I DEFINITELY do not sleep normally, I sleep way less than I should laugh.png Around, 4-5 hours I'd say.

So I guess if you're interested, just how long did you sleep last night?

I am aware this will never go anywhere, I was just sooooo bored. xD

Edited by Star Streak
  • Brohoof 4

I sleep for about 3-4 hours since, I never feel like sleeping early unless it is mandatory. I felt so exhausted from this addictive video game, that I played last night.

Seven hours. Actually worse for you than just getting four, or the full eight.

That's what I get for playing too much video games, and putting my homework off until the last minute.

• Brohoof 1

I used to sleep about 5-6 hours but since the cold weatther came in I've started sleeping 7-8hrs. 6-7hrs is my average though as long as its not a warm night, sleep like crap in that situation.

Let's see...

I went to bed at around midnight and I woke up at around 6:30 a.m.

So, I slept for around 6 hours and 30 minutes. I don't need that much sleep like everyone else. I feel the most awake at 5 hours of rest though.

Forum keeps me awake until 2 am, school requires me to stand up at 5.30 am, seems legit...

I really hate my life, quit the forums or quit school? What do you guys think? There has to be a way to get a nice sleeping rythm! xD

4 hours.

i went to sleep at 2AM, and i woke up at 6AM again to go to school.

i don't even know why i stayed up that long, i was in my bed at around 11PM already. i guess my mind just ddn't want to sleep or something...

On a college night I can get around 4 to 6 hours of sleep last night I got 6 hours which is pretty good. On weekends though I love to sleep in so I'll get around 8 to 10 hours then :)

Generally? 5-6 hours. Why? I tend to stay up until 3AM on my DS or iPod Touch, watching anime (providing my internet hasn't been shut off by 'le payees'), or playing Super Robot Wars. Recently, I was up until 2AM playing Trauma Center: Under the Knife. I had to be up in six hours, I didn't really care. Sleep deprivation doesn't do too much to me, to be honest. Maybe I'm a LITTLE bit hyper and my tongue slips a lot to the point that I say stuff I don't really remember later, but that's about it.

Edited by Reiji Moritsugu

Went to bed a little late last night, so I got ... erm ... about 6 hours of sleep, not much different than usual. I spent my last minutes awake listening to some music on my phone, like I always do. yay.png

Edited by Sir Appleshy

I usually sleep for about 6 to 8 hours, I really need to sleep more, considering I'm in school.

(I usually go to sleep at about 12, and get up at 8:00)

I usually sleep for about 6 to 8 hours, I really need to sleep more, considering I'm in school.

(I usually go to sleep at about 12, and get up at 8:00)

I slept maybe 6 hours. I usually need about 8 hours to be fully rested.

I'm going back to work tomorrow and I better prepare with a full night of shut eye.

I had a fairly decent 6.5 hour sleep last night. I refuse to go to sleep any earlier than 11 and my earliest class was at 8.

I was still pretty tired, but not nearly as bad as some of my colleagues. I opened the door to the lecture hall and there are around 15 students sitting with the lights turned off. Pretty funny sight.

• Brohoof 1

I only slept for five hours, I can't even fall asleep going to bed before eleven at night when I'm sick... It doesn't really matter though, because I almost always wake up feeling groggy regardless of how much sleep I got.

• Brohoof 1

Around 6-8, I don't know exactly.

Usually I get around 4-5 hours, but since it's the holidays for me I sleep as much as I can tongue.png

Doesn't really matter how much sleep I get, only matters how motivated I am to start the day. 

I slept around 5-6 hours... which is not nearly enough for me....

I've barely been getting any sleep lately and it's kind of turning me into a nervous wreck :P

I'm always tired right up until around seven when suddenly I'm full of energy, then I get caught up in doing stuff and next thing you know it's 12:30 AM.... 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I tend to stay up really late and then sleep a lot through the day. I honestly which I could get on a better sleeping schedule, but everything possible seems to keep me up until there's nothing left to do, you know?

Which is usually around.... 

Well, 2:00

Edited by Star Streak