Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long did you sleep last night?

Glaci

So I'm just curious how long people sleep for around here. I DEFINITELY do not sleep normally, I sleep way less than I should img-1932774-1-laugh.png Around, 4-5 hours I'd say.

So I guess if you're interested, just how long did you sleep last night?

I am aware this will never go anywhere, I was just sooooo bored. xD

I've got serious issues with insomnia, and I'll stay awake for two days if given the chance. I usually stay awake for 20hrs, then sleep for 9hrs. In the past it was 20hrs, then 6hrs of sleep, but my septum was deviated a couple months ago, so my sleep is altered. But once it's fixed I'll be back on my normal schedule. It's probably from all the medications I had as a severely ill child that caused hyper insomnia, it probably altered my brain.

Because of my sleep patterns, I do most of my work through the night (Princess Luna loves me). My sleep issues use to pose a serious issue with school. It wasn't a problem when I was in the hospital, I was hospitalized a great deal as a child for my lung disease, but when I was well and going to school, it was a problem. Because I might fall asleep in the middle of class, or not be able to get up in the morning if I finally crashed. It's easier to deal with now that I make my own hours for work. 

Roughly 6 hours.

5-6 hours is pretty standard for me on weekdays, weekends its about 8.

It's not enough, but I get by.

I got 10 hours of sleep last night, and that's actually the least I've had in the past week. Lately I've been sleeping for about 12-13 hours, and I really hate it... my entire day is just wasting away...

I don't really sleep a lot anymore  :P Because of the time difference between me and my boyfriend we end up talking until the early hours of the morning for me  :lol: Not that I'm complaining  :wub: