Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long did you sleep last night?

Glaci

Normally, I would get a total of 7 hours of sleep (not consecutive since I wake up at 3:19 in the morning to do something and fall back asleep at around 3:30 - 4:20). Since it's Spring Break for me, I had 7 consecutive hours of sleep since I didn't have to wake up at 3 in the morning.

Well, I usually get a good 6 hours a night, which is enough for me. But then, on days off, I'll go to bed at 7 and wake up at 6, so 11 hours? 

By the way, too many hours of sleep is just as bad, if not worse than getting no sleep.

(edited)

Not long enough, probably.

Being homeschooled means I don't have to stick to a rigid sleep schedule, which is both good and bad for reasons that are probably self-explanatory.

Edited by RCTM

I slept about 6 hours in one go last night. I tend to go to bed about midnight . Most nights i wake up after a few hours and then find it hard to get back to sleep.

I slept for two one-hour periods (when I wanted to be awake DX), and then about six hours once I gave up on trying to stay awake. Now I'll probably have difficulty getting my sleep schedule back in order... =/

Usually I sleep for about 7-8 hours. Last night was an exception since I had to be up early, so only about 5. I'll pay for that later I'm sure.. :mellow:

I've read in a book before that people used to sleep twice in one night for around 4 hour periods each. Like they'd fall asleep around 9pm, get back up about 1am, go about their business in the middle of the night, then go back asleep around 5am until 9am the following morning. Dunno how true that is, but I can't imagine ever keeping such a sporadic sleep schedule. That just wouldn't feel right. :huh:

• 8 months later...

I didn't; sleeping during the night is too mainstream B) x3 Really though, I slept through the end of the morning and the start of the afternoon for about eight or nine hours :)

• Brohoof 1

I think i slept for 4 Hours, because i had to shower and wanted to be prepared pretty early, because i hoped that my Captain Marvel Vhs Tape would arrive...which of course didnt happen...so i could have slept way longer actually...  :lol:

Fell asleep at 6:30 this morning, woke up at 3:05 this afternoon (all times Eastern, of course).

So just over eight and a half hours. Honestly, that's the most sleep I've gotten in some time.

I slept terribly. I didn't get any sleep from 6 AM Saturday to 1 PM Sunday.

31 hours of no sleep.

I got around 9 hours of sleep last night. Much needed sleep.

I just crashed on the couch and slept. And then woke up at 7 AM today for school.

Yay.

Admittingly, I only got like 5 and a half hours last night. I got a little carried away with a drawing of Pikachu with a santa hat on last night. I'm going to bed a fair bit earlier tonight so I can get an extra hour in.