Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you start over?

Smarts

I wouldn't start over again from the very beginning, rather I would redo the past 5 years, going back to being 15, I would cut out the biggest mistake I ever made, then study harder through my final years of school, leading on to college and university.

• Brohoof 1

Altering the negative aspects of my past would fundamentally change who I am today. There are plenty of things I like about myself and hate about myself, both stemming from bad incidents that have happened to me. Whether or not eliminating those situations from my past or handling them better would solely impact my life positively, I can't say. Retrospect is rather pointless. What's done is done, and if there is anything about myself that I wish was better, I still have however long my life will endure to improve them. No need to revisit my younger years for that.

Star Trek once had an episode where Q and Picard demonstrated this rather well.

• Brohoof 4

I wouldn't say yes right now. But when I'm 80 years old and breaking down. Shoot, I think I probably would. At that point it would practically be reincarnation, except with all the memories from my previous life. Looking at it like that, I wouldn't be trying to relive my life 'differently' rather, i'd be trying to live a whole new life, while starting with different information.

• Brohoof 1

Ii would  

i would change a few things though

try harder at school ( specifically grade 8-12)

old the girls i liked that i liked her a LOT earlier and ask her out 

watch MLP as soon as it came out 

• Brohoof 1

No.

I know I make mistakes, I know sometimes I'm an idiot, I know I mess things up, but that's how it is supposed to be.  I'm not meant to be able to go back.  I'm meant to keep moving forward, fixing the mistakes I've made another way rather than undoing them completely.

Anyway, I don't think I could live with knowing that I took the easy way out while everyone else around me deals with it normally.

• Brohoof 1

I wouldn't ever think about starting over in my life, and here's why. :)

We're people, we make mistakes. Sure, starting over could fix problems you had, but will they fix problems that are to come? If we just started over there would surely be problems completely different from the ones we had. And if you were to, who's to say you would even remember the old problems in the first place? And who's to say the problems you have wouldn't be worse than the ones you had before? 

I don't really think you can change the things that happen anyways. Sure you might be able to stop some things, but other things might play out in a completely different way so that you can't see it coming.

Also, think of all the good things that have happened in the life you have now, and all the good things still happening. You could end up in a completely different situation with completely different friends with completely different interests. I wouldn't wanna lose all the good things, big or small, that I have now just to start over. Even though bad things happen, if you think about it, the good always can outweigh the bad.

Plus, I'm pretty impatient, so if I did remember my previous life, I would have tons of trouble waiting for things to happen, or waiting to meet people.

But I wouldn't do it because I would regret it.

• Brohoof 1

No, sure I would love to fix some of the things I have done... and make it to where I was not here today and that it was my friend you are talking to. But as he told me long ago..

"We are who we are, and everything happens for a reason. and if we could change anything in are lives is wrong. Because sure we changed something in are lives to make it better but what about the poor person behind you? maybe you made there life a living hell all because you wanted to change one thing in your life."

• Brohoof 2

No.

I am who I am thanks to the mistakes I made in my life and while I failed in a lot of things I surely had a life not so ordinary to most people.

I learned many important lessons, met many great people and even if I missed a lot of things I gained just as much in return.

• Brohoof 1

If given the choice, I most likely would start over. There are so many things I could do to make my life better. The first of which is being home schooled. I could spare myself the torture and misery I had to put up with while growing up. That's the only thing that I would change. I could become a better person because of it and possibly not be hated by every human being here. Very unlikely since I was born to be hated, but it is worth a shot. :)

• Brohoof 3

You know, I honestly have no idea. In ways I would totally redo some of my memories, I was kinda of a jerk last year and I wish I could change that. But than again, if I didn't go through what I went through i would never have learned anything. I would be just as confused. huh.png So I mean yea I've made some pretty bad mistakes, but those mistakes have shaped who I am and I wouldn't take those learning experiences away. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't think i would, if i started my life all over again, i probably wouldn't be the same person i am today, and i know my life isn't the best life a 18 year old has but i wouldn't want to start over and not get with my girlfriend. v.v  

• Brohoof 1

I live my life with no regrets, through the good and the bad. I am who I am because of my past, and if I were to start from the beginning I would not be the same person I am today. Dealing with hardships is a normal part of living, and they only make you stronger in the end. Trying to avoid or erase hardships is just silly. Bad things are inevitably going to happen to you at some point in your life. It is how you handle those things that define who you really are as a person.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I would really love to relive my life and correct the mistakes I've made. I've had some awesome moments in life and some not so great but I'd love to fix the not so great moments in my life.

• Brohoof 1

I wanted to answer to this two days ago, but random people keep bothering me. Anyway...

No, I won't start over. My childhood was harsh, most of my life was a huge shiet, and still today it's not really great. But I'm still here.

My life, bullied, bothered, all kind of things, but I went through all this. I became stronger, I learned plenty of things, I earned everyone's respect at some point. If I all start over, all this work will be useless. I'm proud of what I've become.

So why would I want to start all over? To fix my mistakes? I have none, and I have no regrets. So well, life still goes on, and I'm looking forward to my death and future experiences.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, definetly, not cause I want to make right coices or change somethink, but cause I think childhood was really fun, and I would like that fun doubled. Well I don't even know that I wan't to chnge in my life, thought about that for 10 minutes, there plenty of small things but I think all big decisions was right.

• Brohoof 1

No, I've learned from the Star Trek episode "Tapestry" that the mistakes we made in the past may lead to a better life than if we made the right choice. I wouldn't want to end up as a lowly science offer when I could be captain of the ship.

• Brohoof 1

Sure. I mean, it's not like I don't do that often. You have to start over to get them all. Starters are hard to get otherwise.

Oh. We're not talking about Pokemon? 

What about Legend of Zelda? 

Okay, seriously, though. Even if I did get a second chance at my life, there's pretty good odds it wouldn't end up with me being any better off than I am now. Yeah, I look back and wonder how things would be if I hadn't moved to Charlotte. I look back and think about how things would be if I'd kept going with the Boy Scouts or piano lessons or Tae Kwon Do lessons. But everyone wonders about these things. The question "What if?" is an unhealthy one. I'd rather see where I end up with the life I've lived so far than wonder at if I had lived my life a different way years ago.

• Brohoof 2

As unhappy as I am with my current situation in life, I doubt starting over would change me, so it would be pointless. I might get to a different place with my life, but it would still be the same me, so it won't solve anything.

• Brohoof 1

If i had the choice, I wouldn't start over.  I feel like I'm just getting to the good part happy.png .

If I could change anything, I would try to be more outgoing and maybe not stop pursuing some things I'm starting to take back up.  Sometimes I wonder where I'd be now if I stayed as heavily involved in music as I used to be.  Still, I wouldn't wanna start over, I'd rather continue doing what I'm doing and see where life takes me form here. 

• Brohoof 1