Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you start over?

Smarts

If I'd know everything I know now, then definitely - I'd probably live my life mostly the same as I do now, but it would always be nice to correct a few key life decisions and events that went wrong in the past. Otherwise, absolutely not.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would have to travel through a lot of horrible things again. It could potentially lead to getting back many years that I lost due to the emotional and mental torment that I suffered that lead me to shut out human beings for well over a decade. But to throw away people in the current present to go back to the beginning, weighs a little too heavy. I don't think I could do that. When I was still a child, a lot of people I've gotten to know wouldn't even be born then. And to suddenly encounter them at a future time when they would be strangers and not the people you got to know in the current time line just doesn't sit right with me.

All the horrible stuff that has happened, happened for a reason. I missed out on so much because of it and still miss out on a lot. But what I do have now and the potential years ahead could hold so much happiness and joy that I would potentially cheat myself out of if I went back to the start. So I guess I wouldn't. I would just keep going with what I have and if it doesn't work out, then maybe in another life.

I'm gonna end it eventually. The impotent pain is getting me there, and the violent attacks are getting out of control. Actually, I was just taking about this with my uncle, but he is unwilling to acknowledge me on this wrongness. The faggot has become subdued by his own condition, so he is fine with being an emasculated man for the rest of his life. But at least he was kind of enough to recognize that he would have aborted himself, if he had the chance.

He's living on the promise that he will not have to repeat his miserable life all over, if he completes the "cycle". The cycle of an sterile man... A load of bs. Just another excuse because he doesn't have what it takes. And to be honest, I don't have it either. Because life took away that kind of "courage" from me, but I will crawl to end it, if necessary.

But yeah. That's the point. Do it all over. And do it right this time. Always right.

Assuming I retain the knowledge that I have now. Otherwise it would just be a repeat with no way to fix my mistakes etc.

Yes, at least I would meet my grandparents again and have many years with them. Of course, I would be able to make more money as well, but that is secondary. On the downside, I would have to build my collection of recordings etc again, but that does not matter.