Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Thoughts on Astrology and what's your star sign?

squareyes

What's your star sign?  

74 users have voted

1. 1. What's your Western Star sign?

• Aries
    • Taurus
    • Gemini
    • Cancer
    • Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces
  2. 2. What's your Chinese Star sign?

• Rat
    • Ox
    • Tiger
    • Rabbit
    • Dragon
    • Snake
    • Horse
    • Goat
    • Monkey
    • Rooster
    • Dog
    • Pig

Mine is libra. It fits me nice because I am creative and can get a bit sensitive.

My Chinese zodiac is the horse. This rocks cause growing up I liked horses. And here I am on a website where you talk about horses (technically.) Plus it's the year of the horse so yay!

I'm born on a cusp meaning I have a some of Leo and some of Cancer, but looking at the two different traits then i'm more cancer as I hate being the center of attention and instead I love to be at home. Cancer is ruled by the moon and Leo is ruled by the sun which makes it weird to be both of them.  :catface:

I know that planetary bodies and constellations can influence your personality at some level, but that doesn't mean it has to be like that because you and the environment around you will shape your final personality as you grow up. Also I am Orthodox Christian and have no intention on learning what my zodiac sign is.

@, why would you let your "zodiac sign" influence your personality? O_o

• Brohoof 1

I know that planetary bodies and constellations can influence your personality at some level, but that doesn't mean it has to be like that because you and the environment around you will shape your final personality as you grow up. Also I am Orthodox Christian and have no intention on learning what my zodiac sign is.

@, why would you let your "zodiac sign" influence your personality? O_o

what do you mean? i was simply stating what pisces in general are known for. that doesn't mean everyone is like that.

I'm a Leo! :D

Strengths: 

- Confident
- Ambitious
- Generous
- Loyal
- Encouraging

Weaknesses:

- Pretentious

- Domineering
- Melodramatic
- Stubborn
- Vain

Edited by NightOwl

I'm an Aquarius, although I don't buy into that stuff.

I agree. It's pointless to say that everyone born in a certain timespan has a similar personality.

I think the fact that I'm a Leo according to that... Yeah it makes sense. I'm almost the complete OPPOSITE of my sign... Unsociable, not very confident, and I'm pretty sure vain is no part of me... Though I am fairly melodramatic, or at least the way I view myself... But I do like fire with a BURNING passion.

post-17001-0-88557000-1392114773_thumb.png

What Rarity? I'm not even making a joke about you... It's about fire... BECAUSE FIRE IS AWESOME.