Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hasbro to celebrate the Chinese New Year with a Pinkie Pie toy

SaburoDaimando

As you are aware, 2014 will be declared the Year of the Horse according to the Chinese Zodiac.  With that in mind, Hasbro is going to release a special edition My Little Pony Chinese New Year toy featuring Pinkie Pie early next year. 

http://mlp.derpynews.com/year-of-the-horse-tru-exclusive-pinkie-pie/

It's not a Comic-Con toy, but it will do in a pinch.  What do you all have to say about this?  Oh, and if you wanna pre-order Pinkie, you can do so below.  But be warned, you can only pre-order 1 toy.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=25007676&prodFindSrc=rv

Pre-Orders will ship on January 14th.

• Brohoof 2

That's actually pretty cool, and I wouldn't mind seeing Pinkie dress up like that in the show sometime. Something about her wearing something a bit more ornate and formal just makes her even more cute :). I think I might try to pick one up if I can.

That's different. Though I wonder why they picked Pinkie Pie? why not all of the mane 6? I'm curious as to their reason of picking Pinkie.Still interesting.

Yeah,  But then again, I'm still hoping they come out with a Alicorn Pinkie Pie collector's edition toy(Especially if it ends up being the 2014 San Diego Comic-Con toy)