The missing anti-friendship villains.

The Prime Reaper

9 users have voted

1. 1. What villains you like best?

• Sorrow
    • Mastermind
    • Greedy Pony
    • Death

I have taken looks at all episodes in MLP even comics, i have seen that MLP villains appealing too weak even Discord not even that much evil since he was naively believing in friendship (a true villain can never be persuaded that easy). I am kinda dissapointed with MLP crew as the storyline is going downhill....

Enough for ranting. Let's get straight to the point!

I have been thinking for long times before the exsistence of MLP, i have created some villains in my head through observing other movies, comics, games and even books (from shakespeare to mark twain). 

MLP has great villains and each of them represents each aspect of evil.

Discord (Chaos), Nightmare moon (Fear), Trixie (Arrogance), Chrysalis (Decay and destruction), and King Sombra (Tyranny, mostly tyranny of Hasbro).

I have some ideas of what missing in here, so i would like to add into this.

1. Sorrow 

sadpony.jpg

Victim of Sorrow

An aspect of pain and unhappiness. Devours the happiness of friendship then leaving the victims of friendship into the state of sadness and pain when friendship means nothingness. He or she could be a great asset for the show's villains. Sorrow knows how to create pain and catastrophe upon the Mane 6 to make all ponies to suffer and suffer when even they are together but pain is too much to bear!

2. Illusive Apparent or Mastermind

puppeteer.jpg

You are being fooled! Mane 6! HAHAHA!

Discord is also a deceiver but it seems he is ineffective and really stupid. He should have run in the beginning when seeing the Mane 6 awakened from his corruption; simply plain stupid! But I have this idea of the stronger villain called Mastermind or Illusive Apparent. Instead of cutting Mane 6 apart which is unsuccessful, he would embrace the true power of friendship and using the Mane 6. Manipulating the Mane 6 to help him conquer Equestria, he would stand as the aspect of control and lies. He is also mysterious!

3. Greedy Pony

1509044494_1368987206.jpg

Greed is good!

A powerful apparent has the virtual omnipotent power like Discord or maybe stronger than Discord. Greedy Pony using the wealth, power and knowledge to attract the ponies in to make the deals and pacts for exchange of their services to Greedy man in which he will take the control of them when they die (not souls like the devils). Unlike the Mastermind who using lies to manipulate, Greedy Pony is a honest villain who manipulating the trues to bring the subjects to do his biddings. Such a perfect villain like the devil, his plans are flawless!

4. Death

3522yc.jpg

Time to go to Equestria!

When talking about Death as a reaper personally i have to say that Death is sometimes a villain in which killing innocient ones accidentially like a tyrannical lord. In a reaper's perspective, Death is always desiring to test the eternity of friendship in which humans always claim that it is amortal which can't be destroyed as souls. The transformation of Twillight as an alicorn showing me that Celestia and Luna are weakening for their magic can't protect their citizens from recent diablolical events like nightmare moon to King sombra. I did believed that Celestia and Luna traded Death with something in return for power (Elements of Harmony is not in this deal which might be from Angel Lauren, just guessing), somehow they tricked Death so Death get mad. Death swore to destroy Equestria but Celestia and Luna activated a barrier to stop Death from ever reaping any soul in Equestria again. Season 4 would be a perfect start when Death will return to claim what it was his, persuasion is the only key to defeat Death if Mane 6 wants to prevail. 

• Brohoof 3

We should have a Effeminate crossdressing villain, those are always intresting.

HIM-pic.png

Orochimaru2.jpg

Smirkyscar.png

Frieza_Form_4_by_Yholl.png

Doflamingo_Original_Anime_Color.png

All of these effeminate men are legendary villains. MLP needs effeminate villains

• Brohoof 2

We should have a Effeminate crossdressing villain, those are always intresting.

HIM-pic.png

Orochimaru2.jpg

Smirkyscar.png

Frieza_Form_4_by_Yholl.png

Doflamingo_Original_Anime_Color.png

All of these effeminate men are legendary villains. MLP needs effeminate villains

We can't cross over things but we can apply the effeminate evilish ideas.

I believe Sorrow could be a feminist villain as well as the Mastermind.

• Brohoof 1

We can't cross over things but we can apply the effeminate evilish ideas.

I believe Sorrow could be a feminist villain as well as the Mastermind.

A villain that is about Sorrow+an Effeminate personality=Greatest of All Time Villain.

Really Imagine a Villain torturing one of the mane six while speaking in an effeminate voice, I would pay to watch that scene

• Brohoof 1

A villain that is about Sorrow+an Effeminate personality=Greatest of All Time Villain.

Really Imagine a Villain torturing one of the mane six while speaking in an effeminate voice, I would pay to watch that scene

That is exactly what i am trying to say. 

Beside i did some interest in Mastermind because she could manipulate the Mane 6 to use them to against Celestia and Luna.

That could be a great battle too!

We could have a villain that is a mastermind, that actually watches in the shadows, and controls the ponies by possessing their bodies.

Would it be ideal like to be a puppetmaster?

A mastermind in shadow manipulates the ponies to follow to his or her will obediently with the strings of lies.

Mind control is better than possessing bodies, beside Greedy Pony would be the best of posseser of bodies since he tricked ponies into making tempting deals so he can grasp their bodies when  they die.

• Brohoof 1

Would it be ideal like to be a puppetmaster?

A mastermind in shadow manipulates the ponies to follow to his or her will obediently with the strings of lies.

Mind control is better than possessing bodies, beside Greedy Pony would be the best of posseser of bodies since he tricked ponies into making tempting deals so he can grasp their bodies when  they die.

Yeah, that's what I meant a puppet master. I guess that is what I wanted to say, I know it sounds boring but maybe that could be something.

What is this captain planet?  (of course not that show could put on a villain every episode LOL).

The irony of anti friend ship villians getting together to stop friend ship?
Sure lol i'm down

What is this captain planet?  (of course not that show could put on a villain every episode LOL).

The irony of anti friend ship villians getting together to stop friend ship?

Sure lol i'm down

I am suggesting about 4 choices of villains which do you think is the best?

Which one do you think that should be put in Season 4?

VOTE!

I'm making a Aesthetic choice.  Sorrow, only because I kinda wanna see a bummer episode in mlp.  I want mlp fans to feel shaken to their core

and maybe forced to think, and not just simply "feel good."

Don't get me wrong feeling goods nice,

I want that downer note on the show even if it's half of a two part er. 

You could get death as a concept in MLP but as a villian?  Highly unlikely.

There's a kids cartoon called david the gnome and in the last episode the lesson it teaches is,

you guessed it, death ^^.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_of_David_the_Gnome

Now that would be as close as death would ever touch mlp,

and that my friend would be a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg shot.

• Brohoof 1

I'm making a Aesthetic choice.  Sorrow, only because I kinda wanna see a bummer episode in mlp.  I want mlp fans to feel shaken to their core

and maybe forced to think, and not just simply "feel good."

Don't get me wrong feeling goods nice,

I want that downer note on the show even if it's half of a two part er. 

You could get death as a concept in MLP but as a villian?  Highly unlikely.

There's a kids cartoon called david the gnome and in the last episode the lesson it teaches is,

you guessed it, death ^^.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_World_of_David_the_Gnome

Now that would be as close as death would ever touch mlp,

and that my friend would be a longggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg shot.

Sorrow is the only missing element of evil in which haven't touched yet.

The reason i add Death to this because of Twillight's transformation.

It is proving that Celestia and Luna are weakening in which Death would be imminient.

Sorrow is the only missing element of evil in which haven't touched yet.

The reason i add Death to this because of Twillight's transformation.

It is proving that Celestia and Luna are weakening in which Death would be imminient.

And if that was the case,

a itty bitty hint of forshadowing would be appreciated.

Not to mention twilight replacing luna and Celestial would piss off alot LUna fans.

I mean luna literally has virtually no impact in twilight (okay nightmare moon had some) training.

Sure if Celestail was

dyng and or

Acceding to another plain,

I'd be curious.

Tbh, most of the time the main 6's main enemy is themselves.

I like to think that Discord isn't the only one of his kind though they are still damn rare or have interests that for some reason hasn't brought them to Equestria yet.

Sorrow will be instantly killed by Pinkie Pie's hyperactivity, nay DESTROYED UTTERLY by it.

Mastermind... they'll just cheat and use Discord on him (2 can play that game huehuehue).

Greed has been done with Spikezilla.

Death doesn't count as anti-friendship as the Ponies don't fear death as we do. They work more with the world they live in and accept that death just happens after they get old. As far as we know they don't even have an afterlife belief of any description. If Celestia & Luna are outside the rules of life and death, theirs probably a price for them being so. 

Edited by Malinter

Tbh, most of the time the main 6's main enemy is themselves.

I like to think that Discord isn't the only one of his kind though they are still damn rare or have interests that for some reason hasn't brought them to Equestria yet.

Sorrow will be instantly killed by Pinkie Pie's hyperactivity, nay DESTROYED UTTERLY by it.

Mastermind... they'll just cheat and use Discord on him (2 can play that game huehuehue).

Greed has been done with Spikezilla.

Death doesn't count as anti-friendship as the Ponies don't fear death as we do. They work more with the world they live in and accept that death just happens after they get old. As far as we know they don't even have an afterlife belief of any description. If Celestia & Luna are outside the rules of life and death, theirs probably a price for them being so. 

Sorrow is immortal like Discord as a part of the universe.  Pinkie Pie will be the great resource for Sorrow because Sorrow always want to eat happiness, so Pinkie Pie would be an endless food source for Sorrow.

Mastermind is a great asset for him or her will manipulate Mane 6 to use Element of Harmony against anyone, *You can't destroy Harmony but you can bend it to your will* (False flag!)

I put Greed in because it could be a great counterpart to Rarity, Greed could trick the Mane 6 into exchanging Elements of Harmony for whatever the Mane 6 desired (pretty much like Mastermind but Mastermind lies and Greed doesn't).

Death in somewhat might be funny! So i interested to put him in because to challenge the philosophy of friendship in which many philosophers suggested that death can't kill friendship. I would like to see that battle between Harmony and Death.

MLP has great villains and each of them represents each aspect of evil.

Discord (Chaos), Nightmare moon (Fear), Trixie (Arrogance), Chrysalis (Decay and destruction), and King Sombra (Tyranny, mostly tyranny of Hasbro).

Chaos is not an aspect of evil. Fear is not an aspect of evil. Decay and destruction are not aspects of evil. Sorrow is not an aspect of evil. Death is not an aspect of evil.

I'm not sure you understand evil.

Anyway, sorrow's been done already. Mastermind too. Greed too. And nobody will ever die because writers are pansies who think kids shouldn't experience reality.

Edited by Koelath
  • Brohoof 1

Sorrow is immortal like Discord as a part of the universe.  Pinkie Pie will be the great resource for Sorrow because Sorrow always want to eat happiness, so Pinkie Pie would be an endless food source for Sorrow.

Mastermind is a great asset for him or her will manipulate Mane 6 to use Element of Harmony against anyone, *You can't destroy Harmony but you can bend it to your will* (False flag!)

I put Greed in because it could be a great counterpart to Rarity, Greed could trick the Mane 6 into exchanging Elements of Harmony for whatever the Mane 6 desired (pretty much like Mastermind but Mastermind lies and Greed doesn't).

Death in somewhat might be funny! So i interested to put him in because to challenge the philosophy of friendship in which many philosophers suggested that death can't kill friendship. I would like to see that battle between Harmony and Death.

That would give sorrow 2 weaknesses. 1/ he can be petrified by the elements 2/ the opposite emotion is either poisonous or fatal. So feeding on emotion has been done with Chrysallis.

The elements can sense when there users are corrupted and won't work. and if what there aiming at is already good they won't do anything anyway.

Only twilight can (and won't after MMC) switch elements about, and she can change it back easily. If Greed is covered again by a major villain It has to be a Dragon as that emotion seems to influence who the biggest & baddest amongst their race.

Death would be funny in that Pinkie Pie would try and befriend him, with him the whole episode trying to explain what he is to her and realising SHE is the embodiment of a fate worse than death and just leaves, probably laughing at Discord while he's at it.

(edited)

Chaos is not an aspect of evil. Fear is not an aspect of evil. Decay and destruction are not aspects of evil. Sorrow is not an aspect of evil. Death is not an aspect of evil.

I'm not sure you understand evil.

Anyway, sorrow's been done already. Mastermind too. Greed too. And nobody will ever die because writers are pansies who think kids shouldn't experience reality.

It is not evil because you haven't suffered them yet!

Both of them are somewhat lacking of the balance in nature.

Evil is what against the balance of nature, Death may be counted out in this list.

Sorrow, mastermind and greed haven't been done yet!

None of the pony has ever extreme sorrow and true pain yet in which when they realize friendship is meaningless (they did suffered sadness but not enough). None of the villain in MLP has a great mind even Discord is sooo stupid to realize the moment that the Mane 6 got the Elements of Harmony back, Discord didn't even run away! (We need a smarter villain). Greed is another good mastermind to add into the show to show kids that friendship is the best gift ever offer than anything in the world likes power, wealth and knowledge. Death added into this list as a special guest, i haven't worked out on him yet but he might go mad on ponies so going on rampage!. 

Most of the villains represented the aspects i listed and this thread talking about the missing elements against friendship.

Only twilight can (and won't after MMC) switch elements about, and she can change it back easily. If Greed is covered again by a major villain It has to be a Dragon as that emotion seems to influence who the biggest & baddest amongst their race.   Death would be funny in that Pinkie Pie would try and befriend him, with him the whole episode trying to explain what he is to her and realising SHE is the embodiment of a fate worse than death and just leaves, probably laughing at Discord while he's at it.

Exactly, i have been trying to put Death into this because in somewhat i finding Death is humorous.

The trickster of Fate! I know this is a kid show, they don't anyone to die but Death can be a thumbnail of the show like scaring the heck all of ponies. The lesson from that episode where Death comes in would be DON'T MESS WITH DEATH.

Greed can be a dragon or would be known as the father of dragons. He is pretty much like the devil for tricking ponies into making tempting pacts in order to absorb away their bodies to power up himself. Not dying! 

The elements can sense when there users are corrupted and won't work. and if what there aiming at is already good they won't do anything anyway.

My idea suggested that Mastermind should be embodied with lies and deception.

He using strings of lies to manipulate the minds of Mane 6 in order to control the Harmony.

To let Celestia and Luna to have the taste of their own medicine! 

And if that was the case,

a itty bitty hint of forshadowing would be appreciated.

Not to mention twilight replacing luna and Celestial would piss off alot LUna fans.

I mean luna literally has virtually no impact in twilight (okay nightmare moon had some) training.

Sure if Celestail was

dyng and or

Acceding to another plain,

I'd be curious.

All these suggested villains mainly metaphorically but you can only choose one of them.

Death is evil when he brings catastrophe without order. Free killing! (Violating against the natural law).

I did believed Luna and Celestia are immortal because of Death, so somehow the celestial twin tricked Death to make

the entire Equestria not dying (still died by ages but extremely slow and those souls won't be in Death's hands).

Death went mad and tried to rampage Equestria many times by creating Chrysalis, Discord, Sombra and even to parasprites in order to make ponies suffering as much as possible (pretty much Sorrow cooperated with Death).

His plan failed dued to the Elements of Harmony which is given by an anonymous celestial being (angel or something likes that).

The prove of the weakening of Celestial twin by the death of Sombra in which demonstrating that Death was able to grasp his soul in the first time for thousands years. Death has seen the oppurtunity to release his wrath upon ponies, his action must be stopped by the Mane 6 to settle this dispute once and for all!

That was my theory about the Celestial twin called Celestia and Luna.

What do you think?

Edited by The Prime Reaper

I would like to see a mastermind villian in the show, I love it when they big villians have a giant masterplan that comes together as time goes on with the episodes. And then in the season 4 finale it all comes to an end, with the main 6 finally having to put their efforts together and stop what has been going under their noses for the past whole season! That could be amazing.

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see a mastermind villian in the show, I love it when they big villians have a giant masterplan that comes together as time goes on with the episodes. And then in the season 4 finale it all comes to an end, with the main 6 finally having to put their efforts together and stop what has been going under their noses for the past whole season! That could be amazing.

YES YES!

My Little Pony villains lack of brain, Discord is not even that intelligent.

The Mastermind would be called Illusive Apparent in which he will trick the Mane 6 into using the elements of harmony against Equestria instead of seperating the Mane 6 . That would be a perfect plan!

Of course, i don't want to see this new villain to be killed like Sombra. Beside the Mastermind is standing as the aspect of lies so he can't be defeated that easily and also stronger than Discord.

• Brohoof 1

We already have one of those,

she's called (drum roll)

Princess Celestial (LOL).  Seriously, who else has the juice to set things up in such a way where they can and will go wrong repeatedly.

who requested discord be freed?  No seriously, if i was evil as hell and I got discord freed that could be considered a life time achievement award.

Who else made Twilight sparkle take on Sombre more or less by herself (and spike).

Princess Celetisal on freeing discord

P.C.

"to all of you it was the most important day of your lives.  to me it was Tuesday."

Edited by FNGRpony

We already have one of those,

she's called (drum roll)

Princess Celestial (LOL).  Seriously, who else has the juice to set things up in such a way where they can and will go wrong repeatedly.

who requested discord be freed?  No seriously, if i was evil as hell and I got discord freed that could be considered a life time achievement award.

Who else made Twilight sparkle take on Sombre more or less by herself (and spike).

Princess Celetisal on freeing discord

P.C.

"to all of you it was the most important day of your lives.  to me it was Tuesday."

We demand a smarter mastermind!

I have been wondering can Celestia and Luna fight the battle with Mane 6 in which The Mastermind controls the minds of the Mane 6 to use the elements of Harmony against Celestia and Luna.

I would like to see how Celestia and Luna have a taste of their own medicine!!

The lesson from this episode would be "Friendship sometimes can be misguided or corrupted so determining what true friendship to make is really important!"

We demand a smarter mastermind!

I have been wondering can Celestia and Luna fight the battle with Mane 6 in which The Mastermind controls the minds of the Mane 6 to use the elements of Harmony against Celestia and Luna.

I would like to see how Celestia and Luna have a taste of their own medicine!!

The lesson from this episode would be "Friendship sometimes can be misguided or corrupted so determining what true friendship to make is really important!"

Well,

and your not gonna like this reply.

there the elements of harmony.  unless you could discord the elements them selves (i mean unless discord never even thought of that),

they wouldn't work on a controlled main 6.

More over the elements of harmony tends to blast people with well,

Harmony.

Theoretically the damage they do would be equal to how disharmonious you are.

That leads to the next question,

just how harmonious is princess Celestial and Luna?

that's the 24,000 dollar question.

And as for Celestial not being smart enough,

if she comes off as being a little dopey at times,

you think that isn't on purpose?

I mean if you were an evil mast mind maybe just maybe you shouldn't come off as Light yagami from death note

"wow this guys so smart, he damn well could be kira."

i was gonna point out if you blasted the C.M.C.

with the elements of harmony nothing would happen,

but than again they did let discord out LOL.

it's amazing that's almost never brought up.

Edited by FNGRpony

(edited)

Well,

and your not gonna like this reply.

there the elements of harmony.  unless you could discord the elements them selves (i mean unless discord never even thought of that),

they wouldn't work on a controlled main 6.

More over the elements of harmony tends to blast people with well,

Harmony.

Theoretically the damage they do would be equal to how disharmonious you are.

That leads to the next question,

just how harmonious is princess Celestial and Luna?

that's the 24,000 dollar question.

And as for Celestial not being smart enough,

if she comes off as being a little dopey at times,

you think that isn't on purpose?

I mean if you were an evil mast mind maybe just maybe you shouldn't come off as Light yagami from death note

"wow this guys so smart, he damn well could be kira."

i was gonna point out if you blasted the C.M.C.

with the elements of harmony nothing would happen,

but than again they did let discord out LOL.

it's amazing that's almost never brought up.

One of famous quote in history: "Freedom is an illusion!"

So is Harmony and friendship. They are the things in which those ponies believing in, and they are good in their opinions.

Opinion!! Harmony is what being controlled by order and law, harmony is the perfect homeostasis of nature in which satisfying both sides where good triumphs and evil dooms. Harmony is merely a state of nature and the Elements of Harmony is a symbol of that.

What i am trying to say here that Harmony currently standing on good side, Harmony is just like a button sitting on good mode.

Imagine like this:

5917-black-on-off-switch-button-psd-file

On the other side, the bad mode is awaiting that harmony to be on their side. Mastermind trying to use the Mane 6 to bring Harmony to him so he can activate what is opposite of freedom and too much of order. It is domination!

To put Equestria in to the eternal ordered state where Discord and other villains perished, freedom dies and hope doesn't exsist.

Edited by The Prime Reaper

They already have stated multiple times that death will not be a part of the show in any great detial, hence why it's merely implied that the Apple family had their parents die (or in Granny Smith's case, her son/daughter). In fact, it's possible they aren't even dead. So that is out of the question.