Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Derpy, just enjoying her muffin

Bugplayer

Yep, truth was told in the title.

Hello everyone! biggrin.png

Man, I must say, I didn't know my new type of shading would be so fun to play with!

And also, I think it gives really good result, if you want my opinion.

I think this one is my favorite, and I can't believe I actually managed to make a proper muffin. laugh.png

Anyways, onward to art! 

derpy__just_enjoying_her_muffin_by_bugpl

Source: http://bugplayer.deviantart.com/art/Derpy-just-enjoying-her-muffin-408091050

If there's a thing or too that is out of place or that could be improved, feel free to tell me! :3

• Brohoof 32

Oh my goodness, I JUST WANT TO HUG HER!!! ohmy.png  Can I hug her? huh.png  Cause I want to... real bad.  I'm gonna do it. wub.png *hugs computer screen* Eh, close enough.  Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of art with us Bugsy!  It's really beautiful; well done on yet another solid piece.  Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!! derpy_emoticon1.png

• Brohoof 4

... I want my feels back. Please give them back. sad.png

Anyways, i love this piece of art, and I like your style.

I would maybe work on the hind legs some, though. That's the troublesome area.

Other than that, it's great! smile.png

Haha thank you!

And yes, the hind legs could use a little touch, especially the one closest one.

I tried to draw it in a way that she's going toward the 4th wall, but perspectives are my biggest default. derpy_emoticon2.png

I love your art you made a good derpy.img-1938139-1-smile.png muffin looks good to and yes the shading looks fun to play with by the way you could probaly make a request shop if you wanted pepole will love your art if you made them one.

-Lightfire-

I though about it actually!

In fact, I made 2 request up to date, and I'm planning to do a 3th now. But I don't think my art is good enough to ask money for it.

I'm mostly doing it for fun. :3

Oh my goodness, I JUST WANT TO HUG HER!!! img-1938154-1-ohmy.png  Can I hug her? img-1938154-2-huh.png  Cause I want to... real bad.  I'm gonna do it. img-1938154-3-wub.png *hugs computer screen* Eh, close enough.  Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece of art with us Bugsy!  It's really beautiful; well done on yet another solid piece.  Can't wait to see what you come up with next!!! img-1938154-4-derpy_emoticon1.png

^.^ Bugsy,

I love each time you call me that haha.

Thanks for the laugh XD I'm glad to have you around. e9FkmL5.png

• Brohoof 1

@@Bugplayer,

That's just adorable, Bugplayer! I love how she's just relaxing and flying upside down while enjoying her little snack. Great job!

Haha thank you so much! ^.^

Also, you have one of the most hilarious signature banner I've seen so far, I didn't know you could put gifs. :3

• Brohoof 1

this is super cute and really good! I think you did a awesome job and you get a 10/10!!! 100% my friend great job!!

Muffins+Derpy= Awesome!!

Haha yay!

I'm so happy you like it, Muffins and Derpy will always be best combinaison

That is so cute and adorable! That muffin must have taken a long time! Oh...and Derpy... Of course. Jk jk but seriously nice picture though!!

The muffin took all of my resources, I'm so glad I finished under a day.

The derpy was just to make the picture less empty... derpy_emoticon2.png

That is just so cute I want to hug it so badly! Derpy, why do you have to make me have a heart attack?! 

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

*Dies of cuteness* 

Oh gawd. Save meh.

• Brohoof 2

That is just so cute I want to hug it so badly! Derpy, why do you have to make me have a heart attack?! 

*Dies of cuteness* 

Oh gawd. Save meh.

Haha:) my exact reaction.

Honestly I think its very well done. Keep up the good work.

Btw I've seen your previous work and they have a sense of uniqueness.

• Brohoof 1

Lovely! This is a lovely rendition of Derpy. I think you have an amazing art style and should continue doing works like this. img-1953156-1-smile.png

You like my art style? Really? 

Yay! yay.png  I shall continue then ^.^

This is so cool and cute this is a really done picture you did here 20/10

I give you 10 extra cause it's so cute keep up the good work

So I've done 2 time the excellence here? That's not scientifically possible!

Or I guess it means you really like this picture, so I think I should say... THANK YOU! :D 

*Dies of cuteness* 

Oh gawd. Save meh.

NOOOO!!!

I don't want to be considered responsible of your death, please come back! :o 

That Derpy is unfathomably adorable.  I'll admit that I'm not exactly a renowned art critic, but I think that it's excellent.

Also, did you do the art for your avatar as well?  It sort of looks like the same style (and is also ridiculously adorable).

• Brohoof 1

My heart can't handle this much adorableness. ACH!!! *grabs and uses defibrillator* That's better...

Anyways, I love your art! I wish I could do something this great looking, but alas, I cannot. Great work! Keep it up!

• Brohoof 1

You like my art style? Really? 

Yay! img-1965294-2-yay.png  I shall continue then ^.^

So I've done 2 time the excellence here? That's not scientifically possible!

Or I guess it means you really like this picture, so I think I should say... THANK YOU! biggrin.png

NOOOO!!!

I don't want to be considered responsible of your death, please come back! ohmy.png

It's okay!! I am alright, I swear! 

But seriously though, I really love all of the art you make. It's pretty stinking awesome! I hope to see more. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Haha:) my exact reaction.

Honestly I think its very well done. Keep up the good work.

Btw I've seen your previous work and they have a sense of uniqueness.

Everyone has their sense on uniqueness I guess.

But I must say, my art is like when I make food. They gives good results, and I don't know why XD

Maybe I have art in my blood! laugh.png

She's absolutely precious! I love the adorable expression on her face. Your shading style is fantastic too, I love the way it looks.

Thanks!

I'm still improving with the shading though. I keep noticing one thing or two that should be tweaked after I publish my arts haha.

Also, I should spread the shading as well, to cover a bigger surface, which I will try in my next drawing ^.^

That Derpy is unfathomably adorable.  I'll admit that I'm not exactly a renowned art critic, but I think that it's excellent.

Also, did you do the art for your avatar as well?  It sort of looks like the same style (and is also ridiculously adorable).

Every critics means a world to me, so feel free to consider yourself as a renowned criticizer img-1966135-1-e9FkmL5.png

And no, the avatar isn't from me, but I'll agree with you that, it's one of the most adorable thing in the world ^.^

That's why I put it everywhere hehe.

I should probably give credits to the artist...

Edited by Bugplayer

OH my gosh, SO ADORABLE!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: How do you manage to make art that adorable? :o I wish I had your talent.

Seriously, I can't draw to save my life, so that's some serious talent right there ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

she very good and adorable know know one take it of her +make sure we have another on stand by when she finishes it! img-1972589-1-smile.png

ps

if u don't like my comments just say and ill stop

Derpy always have some extra muffins, in case of muffin emergency :3

And what do you mean If I don't like your comments? Feel free to spam he hell out of my threads if you wish! img-1972589-2-happy.png

My heart can't handle this much adorableness. ACH!!! *grabs and uses defibrillator* That's better...

Anyways, I love your art! I wish I could do something this great looking, but alas, I cannot. Great work! Keep it up!

Everything comes with pratice! (Whoa wow originality, get back in your box please)

I know it sounds cheesy, but it's really true! If you would see the first drawing I did...

I keep comparing it to my new stuff to see how much I improved hehe ^.^

It's okay!! I am alright, I swear! 

But seriously though, I really love all of the art you make. It's pretty stinking awesome! I hope to see more. img-1972589-3-smile.png

Well stick with me, because it's going to be one hell of a ride img-1972589-4-yay.png

OH my gosh, SO ADORABLE!!!! img-1972589-5-wub.pngimg-1972589-6-wub.pngimg-1972589-7-wub.png How do you manage to make art that adorable? img-1972589-8-ohmy.png I wish I had your talent.

Seriously, I can't draw to save my life, so that's some serious talent right there img-1972589-9-wink.png

^.^

I wouldn't be here without you, awesome bronies/pegasisters to support me! 

I'm so glad you like it img-1972589-10-e9FkmL5.png

Also, your profile picture is soo adorable as well :3

Edited by Bugplayer

Really cute drawing. Derpy is such an amazingly adorable background pony it's ridiculous. ^_^ I love the style and her cute little position here.

It just makes me want to go d'awwwwwww!! :P

But seriously, this is great art! Keep up the good work! :)

• Brohoof 1