Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evil Ponies: Would you rather be destroyed, converted or enslaved?

Bendy

Destroyed, enslaved or converted (enslaved)?  

17 users have voted

1. 1. Destroyed, enslaved or converted (enslaved)?

• Destroyed
    • Enslaved (remain Human)
    • Converted (enslaved)

Niote: Humans lose the war. Pick the following fates of Humanity.

Honestly if evil versions of MLP FIM Ponies out there in the multiverse came to Earth with hostile intentions through a portal into our universe, I would rather them kill Humanity with the sword down to the last. Or possibly enslave us and force us all to live in overpopulated slums while the Ponies enjoy the high life, but leave us Humans none the less.

I would hate being destroyed by The Conversion Bureau, because they are using the same tactics as Reapers from Mass Effect. They aren't fighting man to man, they use our own former Human against us (zombie minded shock troops known as Newfoals). But unlike the Reapers, the TCB Ponies hide behind their barrier like cowards. In this scenario we are both enslaved and our Human bodies are destroyed by being converted into the bodies of Ponies by force, not to mention everything we made is also destroyed

So would you rather be destroyed, Enslaved (remain Human) or be Converted (enslaved)?

Good choices huh? XD

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 1

destroyed, definately.

i mean, it would be awesome to become a pony, but well, a zombie/shocktrooper/humanoid pony would kinda suck.

and well, just a human zombie/shocktrooper/humanoid would be kinda boring :3

I would destroy the evil ponies because they are flawed imitations of the real thing.

Besides if they are coming then that means we have a 'Good' Discord.... now what the hell would HE look like??

(edited)

destroyed, definately.

i mean, it would be awesome to become a pony, but well, a zombie/shocktrooper/humanoid pony would kinda suck.

and well, just a human zombie/shocktrooper/humanoid would be kinda boring :3

Well, I certainly wouldn't want to be a Reaper husk. In this case a Newfoal, which is basically the same thing just more cute looking.

If you were turned into a Pony and kept your Human mind, it would be utterly pointless. Because the Human soldier is still going to kill you and fight for the Human race. So without actual mind control, it would cause the Ponies more harm than good.

Because all (most anyway) of the converted Humans would just keep away from everyone and only stick with other Humans and former Humans.

Edited by Rush

I wanna be a PONY!

If I must be enslaved to become a pony, so be it!

Ponies are just so AWESOMEwub.png

I might even meet Rainbow Dash - and they might let all the bronies free aswell (but still convert us to ponies of course)! biggrin.png

Image very large (to express the awesomeness).

so_awesome_rainbow_dash_by_misterbrony-d

(edited)

I wanna be a PONY!

If I must be enslaved to become a pony, so be it!

Ponies are just so AWESOMEwub.png

I might even meet Rainbow Dash - and they might let all the bronies free aswell (but still convert us to ponies of course)! biggrin.png

TCB Pony: We are the harbingers of your perfection. 

Personally I would kill a TCB Pony on sight. I'd feel a little bad, I'd know they are something like the Borg.

So you want to something like the Borg or Reaper from Mass Effect, just looking like a MLP FIM Pony? I don't think canon like Ponies from the show itself would not approve of TCB Pony behavior, and would most likely declare war on them as soon as they found out what they doing to entire sapient species.

Because if you could do that to Humans? Why not other sapient alien species?

Edited by Rush

I would choose to be enslaved, even if I become just a trooper or some mindless creature, I still get to live in their pony world, which is probably better than our own twisted and ruthless world.

• Brohoof 1

I would pretty much fight until my last breath. My own morals dictate that and I guess I have kinda been conditioned by games, movies, my countries history and things like that to be a freedom fighter even if the struggle seems hopeless. Being converted is pretty much the same as death in my eyes with the exception that you don't complete cease to exist but what remains does harm to others. Which is even worse.

Fighting man to man is not my style, I'm a shameless coward. I'd choose to be enslaved but remain human, that way I can still resist without being in physical danger. A knife in the spine of a pony supervisor, a rag in a machine, or knocking over some Foalmulas. After all, I'm just a foolish human, what danger could I possess? So yeah, I'd be resisting in the subtle way