Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The mist

LunaShy

My parents were watching it once, I got to only see the ending though. Indeed it was sad! Especially that in the book, they all just all drive away from the mist, and no one dies.

But yeah, I hated that ending! Irony like that just sucks. :(

My parents were watching it once, I got to only see the ending though. Indeed it was sad! Especially that in the book, they all just all drive away from the mist, and no one dies.

But yeah, I hated that ending! Irony like that just sucks. :(

Yah i would find the nearest cliff and jump

Stephen King movies are usually good, yet I can't shake the feeling that this one was tacky and a bit cliche. I really can't stand watching reruns of this one.

Over all i didnt think it was one of the better ones but i watch it several times because the ending just blew me away ughh

Read the book, haven't seen the movie except for the ending. I still think the ending to the book was better. The movie one...I don't know, it just seemed to ruin the whole atmosphere of the story in favor of shock value.

Read the book, haven't seen the movie except for the ending. I still think the ending to the book was better. The movie one...I don't know, it just seemed to ruin the whole atmosphere of the story in favor of shock value.

I would like to read it do u know which collection its in? i have read quite a lot of stephen king my fav was dreamcatcher

I would like to read it do u know which collection its in? i have read quite a lot of stephen king my fav was dreamcatcher

It was released as its own book after the movie came out (which is what I read), but according to what I can find it's the first story in the Skeleton Crew collection. Hope that helps!

Edited by PoisonClaw

There are clips of all the monsters in Youtube. The giant one at the end was dramatic to say the least.

But there was a flat worm thing that got me scared. It would slap against a human, and rip away about 3 inches of skin and tissue.

My girlfriend freaked out with the monster bugs...I've been told this is an off-limits movie.

(she freaks with any kind of bug. I can't even get her to see "Eight Legged Freaks.")

Edited by Silverhoof