Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here an only child?

LED Dasher

Brotherhood is an essential part of the human experience if you want to know about inherent loyalty and cooperation, it also means fighting and conflict, blame and jealousy, but having someone to challenge you growing up helps you in a lot of ways physically and psychologically, there is a common bond that can't be broken, now with my cousins I grew up with this isn't inherently true, but I think the longer we spend apart the better for us it is going to be... Sometimes your family only shares your worst qualities with you and it's a hot box of ego being in the same room... But my brother has taught me a lot of things when I was younger and I'm glad that we have each other as inherent friends through being family, imagine being an only child and wanting to do anything competitive... Hope you had cousins around, our family got together every week growing up ultimately, so there was a lot of great and terrible times, lol start out playing smash brothers, then it escalates to a physical altercation xD but I couldn't imagine at the very least nobody to play multiplayer games with, or compete with, or to open you up to new perspective, my brother is really intelligent, so I've had a chip on my shoulder in those regards...

• Brohoof 3