Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Attack Of The Changeling Preview - this day Aria

Snowfoot

Hello everypony , 

I once cowritten this weird fic of transformer- mlp crossover  with a friend . Although he went AWOL ,  i feel i have to share this colt version of "this day aria" , I missed him a lot , and i felt  it was befitting that this work  is  posted in the forum!

Sypnosis : Since this plotline focuses on Twilight , i include some minor spoiler of my fic and what happens only in her account. But i have covered everyone ( except pinkie pie ) and have their plotline roughty drafted out. I will uncover more details on the rest of the mane 6( Rainbow Dash being my favourite ) if anyone is interested. 

Princess Celestia turned Queen  Chrysalis  into  a rock statue  ( picture her casting a similar spell like she did on Discord ) after her major  attack on Canterlot in  " a Canterlot wedding". The changeling appointed a new leader - an old , experienced  drone named Megatronous  to take over the leadership. After some time,  some  changelings were unsatisfied of his rule and felt he was not as dynamic as their original leader. They seek out  Prince Blueblood , and agree to help him gain the throne from Celestia in exchange of their leaders life .  

Blue blood , hunger for the throne and unable to refuse the offer , helped the changeling revive Chrysalis. With their queen back , Megatronous was forced to step down , and the changeling took more aggressive  feeding measures rather than Megatronous "old school " approach -attacking and feeding off  the loves of villagers   from minor  towns  and suburbs . They wanted something bigger , and set their sights , on Canterlot.

Chrysalis first target was Luna. To start off , Chrysallis tried to lure her and reason with her to join the changelings .  Once her offer was rejected, Chrysallis exposed Blueblood at the changling 's newest ally . Blueblood almost killed Luna , and impersonates her as the co- leader of Equestria. Princess Celestia grew weaker and weaker as Blueblood  sucks the life and love for her sister  out of her. 

Chrysalis also knew that dividing the mane six  was another key for a successful conquest .  Since her "sister" was unable to rule decently , she took over her reigns temporarily as " Luna". she separated the mane 6 by delivering  an urgent message to them to seek out the " element of chaos" , which are scattered across Equestria , and destroy them.

Twilight's duty  is to seek out the Element of " curses", a dark version of her crown and  element of Magic. During her adventures , she bumped into Flash Sentry, which volunteered to help her look for the dark crown . They gradually fell in love  with each other  during their long journey to locate the element .

Finally They discovered her crown   , hidden in the gateway to the underworld , with the mighty   Cerberus  guarding it!

Working together , Flash Sentry and Twilight  fought the Cerberus . It was defeated , and the dark crown was smashed to pieces . It was a close call , with Twilight almost losing Flash Sentry. Little did she know the colt that appeared in front of her after the grueling battle midst the cloud of dust was not her boyfriend . Cerberus and Chrysalis successfully captured and imprisoned  the real Flash Sentry! 

Twilight was surprised that Flash propose to her right after the successful mission, saying they needed to do this before more "crazy things" happen in their life. Caught up with her love  for Flash , Twilight agrees while the real Flash was watching  her helplessly and being dragged away.  

The mission was accomplished and  Twilight's remaining job is to carry the shattered element back to Canterlot . Twilight couldn't be happier that she and Flash are going to be husband and wife  . However ,she  felt herself  growing weaker , and weaker during  the long walk back to Canterlot .

Twilight finally collapsed in a small village . The village doctor brought sad news that twilight is strangely losing vast amount of energy. If they could not find the cost  of her depleting energy soon, her life source would be completely drained and she will die. 

Sensing she has not long to live ,  " Flash" begged for Twilight to consider their marriage right there and then , saying he will never regret his decision. Twilight gave in, and  requested a simple marriage in that village... even she have to do this without her  5 best friends by her side. the village pony were kind enough to oblige , and quickly rallied together to help poor Twilight  whipped up some simple decorations for her wedding.

She was about to make the biggest mistake of her life...  

AND NOW ... ONTO THE SONG !:

Chrysalis/ Flash :( Sai- as Chrysallis, about to change into Flash ) 
This day is going to be perfect.
The kind of day of which I've dreamed of since my fall.
All those armour loving boars  
Say I look great in uniform, 
What they don't know is that I have fooled them all...

Oh Twilight Sparkle, you idiot.... 

FLASH (Flash sentry , escaping dungeon.)
This day was going to be perfect
Must confess i dream of it since I was young .
But instead of having wine ,
with all my friends and with my Twine 
Our wedding bells, we might not live ,when they are rung 

Chrysalis/ Flash :( Sai- as Chrysallis, about to change into Flash ) 

Don't give a buck about the tux
Won't partake in silly games.
Vows? 
I'll be lying when I say
That through any kind of weather
I'll want us to be together
The truth is I don't care for her at all..
No, I do not love the bride .For my heart is dead inside .
But I still want her to be all mine!!!

FLASH :   (Flash sentry , escaping dungeon.)
I must escape before it's too late
Find a way to save the day!
Hope? I'd be lying if I say...
That I don’t  fear that I may lose her
To one who will abuse her.
Not care for, love, and cherish her each day.
For I oh so love my bride ,
in our love 
We shall survive .
Oh Twilight my love , I'll soon be by your side!

Chrysalis/ Flash: (CHrysallis transformed into flash Sentry ) 
Finally the moment has arrived
For me to claim my VERY lucky bride....

FLASH (Flash sentry , escaping dungeon.)
Oh, the wedding I won't make!She'll end up marrying a fake!

Chrysalis/ Flash and FLASH : ( both)

Twilight Sparkle will be-

Chrysalis/ Flash:
Mine! All mine!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Snowfoot
  • Brohoof 1