Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Hot Minute show secnes of the Season 4 opening, don't get excited

Rappy0

Hmm....This one is hard to tell, but that would be interesting if they kept that particular part the same, as it looks the same as the original. At this point I am fine with whatever they do with the into but this could have been edited for the Hot Minute, but then again, maybe it wasn't. We will have to wait and see, as painful as that has already been. I loved this Hot Minute though. I like how they show that Rarity isn't jealous of Twilight or anything, which I knew she wouldn't be.

By the way, Spike has wings at this point? Hmm....

• Brohoof 1

I loved it! Been waiting for one of Rarity.

Will she still ride the balloon at the beginning of the intro.

I doubt it, I'm assuming the intro will have slight changes because of the whole alicorn thing. It wouldn't fit in too well if they kept the intro as is.

I cared more about the actual Hot Minute with Rarity than I did for the brief close-up of Twilight's wings. It's exactly how I expected it to be. I mean, they're just wings, right? 

Edited by Dism

Well for one, I really enjoyed the Hot Minute with Rarity. Probably my favorite one so far. I loved Spike's reaction to some of her answers as well. tongue.png

As for Twilight and the intro changes. It's possible. It wouldn't make much sense to leave the intro as it is, since Twilight is now an alicorn with actual wings. 

There wouldn't be much difference. But nonetheless, I'm sure it'll be noticeable once the new season arrives.

Edited by Dsanders

Well too bad, I got excited anyway, BECAUSE FREAKING RARITY OH MAI GAWD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YES BEST PONY biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS--

Ahem, anyway, a few things, actually:

1. Maybe it's the way they recorded it or maybe because she spent a season out of the spotlight, but Tabitha St. Germain's Rarity voice sounds bit more refined and mature than usual.
  2. They're really pushing the Spike thing here. Also, calling it now, Spike is next alicorn.
  • Brohoof 2

Hm.

I do think that she'll still ride the balloon in the opening, because what else will that thing have for a use?

Although, she may fly next to Rainbow Dash.

XD That would be pretty cool! If she flew next to rainbow Dash!

Well the balloon could be used for Spike, though he might have wings so maybe all three will fly together lol.

Whoa, best Hot Minute ever. :o

Anyway, even though I've been hopeful about it I didn't really think they'd change the intro much, at least that part. Still, we haven't seen the whole thing yet but I expect it to be largely similar now except with Twilicorn and maybe a few other small changes/easter eggs.

Hopelessly, awaiting Death to finish me off.

No messy surprise about the Princess, but i am surprised of how Hasbro is still keeping the old opening which i hated already with few modifications.

Edited by The Prime Reaper

I wouldn't say thats the intro for season 4. They just editted the wings on Twilight again like her entire hot min. (They reused animation from the show but glue the wings on, they move horribly with the rest of her body)

Maybe the rest of the intro is different, or maybe they made that just for the Hot Minute! You never know! At least, this is my hope, because I think I would die if they didn't change it at all. Well, dying is a bit much but.... I'd be a very sad brony. How bout that? Then I would immediately be excited again because ERMERGERSH SERSEN FEUR!!!!

I wouldn't say thats the intro for season 4. They just editted the wings on Twilight again like her entire hot min. (They reused animation from the show but glue the wings on, they move horribly with the rest of her body)

That seems like a lot of work for something that only lasts for 2 seconds and isn't canon when they could have easily just used a scene fro MMC. For Twilight's Hot Minute I can see why would add wings but in this when Twilight's not the main focus I don't see them wanting to waste time with this.

Besides we got and EG scene in Twilight's HM so why not an season 4 "scene" in Rarities?

I've been waiting a while for Rarity's hot minute.  Pretty good, but what's with her telling Spike he has ravishing wings?  He's a drake!

Am I the only one that noticed that AJ and Rarity sound different in their hot minutes?

I've been waiting a while for Rarity's hot minute. Pretty good, but what's with her telling Spike he has ravishing wings? He's a drake!

Am I the only one that noticed that AJ and Rarity sound different in their hot minutes?

Yeah I noticed they both sounded a bit different. I also said in my original post that I thought her eyes looked weird in a few scenes.