Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Pringles Flavor?

Dsanders

My favorite Pringles flavor is Sour Cream and Onion. Salt and Vinigar and BBQ are good too. Okay, I like all of them. Pringles are one of my favorite snacks. :3

Edited by Sommar

I love all Pringles flavours, but if I were to pick just one, it'll have to be Sour Cream and Onion. It's usually the flavour I have the most and is the most tasty.

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree with Odyssey here. Sour Cream and Onion is also my favorite flavor. The taste is just incredibly intense for me.

• Brohoof 1

Salt and Vinegar, hands down. While original and sour cream and onion are pretty good, salt and vinegar always gets my taste buds exploding on how good they are. Actually salt and vinegar anything is better than the rest, chips, crisps, salad.

And besides me never having this Pizza Pringles you speak of or a few others, my worst enemy in any flavoured crisp is cheese and onion. Thank you guy who invented them. Now whenever I want a pack of salt and vinegar crisps, the only ones available are cheese and onion.

I remember when Pringles 1st came out, I liked them.  Flavored chips started in the 70s & are the work of Satan. (The 70s also introduced Disco & Lite Beer, among a horde of other atrocities.  Worst decade since the end of WWII)  The original stuff is by far the best.

Cheddar cheese. If there's no cheesy goodness, I'll go with sour cream and onion. 

Cheddar-sour cream is hard to find for some reason.  :okiedokielokie:

These are my favorite.

img-3710075-1-Pringles-Can-Flickr.jpgI never get enough of them, i buy them at Meijers because they're 2 for $1.

Not to mention the rewind kind show the original logo before the big change. You can find them relatively cheap in most stores though Wal-Mart is the best place to find the Rewind kind.

Anyway, The original and sour cream & onion are my personal guilty pleasures when it come to pringles.

• Brohoof 2

Pizza first, cheddar cheese, then original. My parents don't approve of me eating them, however.

May i give you an advice Wind? Your parents are boring. :P

• Brohoof 1