Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Anyone Dressing Up For Halloween?

Bronyette

Hello Forums, I was just wondering if anyone has a special costume they are going to dress up in this Halloween. I know some of you are older and might not go to parties, but if that is the case tell me what you would really want to go as. 

I really want to go as the Doctor from Dr.Who. :3 Particularly the 11th Doctor. It's hard finding a female costume for him though. KUbAnTY.png

• Brohoof 4

If you can't find it, make it! Personally, me and my honey stay home, and because we're out in the woods, we get no kids on our street. However, we do usually go look at our neighbors pumpkins, which he carves with chainsaws. We also steal some of his candy. I figure I'll wear my Fluttershy sweatshirt. It's got eyes, mane and wings. That's costumey enough for only walking down the street.

• Brohoof 2

Have half a Spartan III Mjolnir MKV suit built  and plan to wear it some day..

hmmm fem doctor.. I've seen a few, but I'd assume most were custom.

Yeah, I have a sonic screwdriver but that's it for now. I just need the rest of the outfit. yay.png I might just end up wearing guy clothes if I can't find any 'girl' versions.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, I have a sonic screwdriver but that's it for now. I just need the rest of the outfit. img-1943095-1-yay.png I might just end up wearing guy clothes if I can't find any 'girl' versions.

Do that then just bring it in at the right points. 

Can do it properly, or just add elastic bands about the waste on the inside, assuming your going for the form fit look.

Otherwise, consider it unisex :P

• Brohoof 1

There's an 80% chance of me pulling off Kouichi Hayase from the anime Linebarrels of Iron, seeing as my Yosuke Hanamura plans fell through. Shipping prices be triflin', yo.

...last sentence aside, I can totally pull it off. I just need to find a way to get my hands on a white blazer, white jeans, a red dress shirt, and a black and white striped tie. I have the hairstyle, so that's not an issue at all. An extra touch, I may end up grabbing custom-made contacts for it too, but that's...not looking too possible currently. Maybe. *shrug*

Oh, and I'll be posting pictures maybe.

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna be Vinyl Stallion...(Male version of Vinyl Scratch) Got the Wig coming in the mail, and already have the glasses n stuff...it's gonna be rad!

Or is it? given the (presumebly) typo that hasbro had for the Vinyl scratch CC exclusive figure on their web site a bit back :P. heh

was looking into that myself tbh, just to add a wig to the hoodie I already have tbh, but they all made it look emo... Why does everyone translate the hair on the SIDE of the head into being in the FACE instead?! Even with RD's bed head look... oye..

Or is it? given the (presumebly) typo that hasbro had for the Vinyl scratch CC exclusive figure on their web site a bit back tongue.png. heh

was looking into that myself tbh, just to add a wig to the hoodie I already have tbh, but they all made it look emo... Why does everyone translate the hair on the SIDE of the head into being in the FACE instead?! Even with RD's bed head look... oye..

actually, I never knew the typo thing! That's awesome! but no, it's gonna be different, I've bought a wig that looks more like a human vinyl wig...only for a guy...it's complicated I guess...dunno how really to explain it

Well, I wanted to dress up for character day on the forums, so I'm going to be Misty from COD Zombies, it's easy and people already said I looked like her.

But my regular costume is a school girl :)

I can't decide between dressing up as V from V for Vendetta or a Zombie with a sign around my neck saying every zombie film and game I can think of. The former because I share some of his political beliefs, and the latter because my Dad hates Zombies as a concept so I'd thought I'd parody them.

What do you guys think?

I'm not entirely sure just yet, just depends on whether I end up going to any of the few Halloween parties I'm sure to get invited to. I may just throw on the old wizard costume that I wore last year...but that's totally cool with me, because magic-users RAWK. Ain't that right, Twi? img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

mlfw8249-29524.gif

I may not 'go out' so to speak.

But, I plan on dressing up as 10-(he was my Doctor-first episode I ever saw was 'Blink')-in honor of the 50th Anniversary.

The only suit I have is black with a red necktie, but it should do just fine and I already wear glasses.

• Brohoof 1

Well Halloween really means nothing here :P I'm sure there are some who celebrate it but my hometown hardly knows the word itself exists.

If I did do something I'd most likely be drinking (I'm aussie :P) so drunk Assassin FTW

img-1851533-1-XKhGBAf.jpg

Insieme per la vittoria

First off, I don't understand why people stop trick-or-treating. How could you possibly be too old for free candy?

But anyways, I always dress up as a character from a certain video game that I'm fond of (I've been Link for two years in A row). And this year, I've decided to get a bit creative. Now, not many people know that I'm fond of the Nintendo DS, so I've decided to put that love into my Halloween costume this year. And when I said creative, I wasn't joking around. Earlier this year, I discovered a wonderful DS Treasure. And since then, I've been purchasing merchandise from the game.

Have you guessed what it is yet?

z5266e3dd64114.gif

B003BMJKI2.01.lg.jpg

Maxwell from Scribblenauts.

Heck, I bought his hat already and what else am I going to do with it? Stalk children with it?

For my costume I don't have much to work with since we recently gave away all my past costumes. I have several options like a disco guy (found the clothes and a fake afro for it) or just go charlie brown and put a sheet over my head and say I'm a ghost . I'd most likely go with the former.