Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Anyone Dressing Up For Halloween?

Bronyette

Im gonna probably dress up as Braeburn or Rainbow Dash. I have my Braeburn all set up but my last trip to the mall turned out....weird. I accidentally bought an Rainbow Dash dress, Rainbow Dash kneehigh socks and a Rainbow Dash kit. For my friends not to think im a bit.....fruity, i might have to dress up as Rainbow Dash.

Our family doesn't really celebrate Halloween, though we still stay up and pass out stuff to anyone who comes by...which doesn't really happen at all. Probably because instead of candy we pass out a little bag of tchotchkes and and whatnot.

I don't exactly blame them for not coming.happy.png

I was the greeter for our dorm's yearly Haunted House, so aww yiss I was!  It was almost more fun greeting people than being inside, not as hot/dark, but able to see all the scared faces of people entering.

I had some of my friends dress up ridiculously for this Halloween. I was planning on dressing up as Al Capone (tux, characteristic hat, Cuban cigar, plastic gun) but I didn't get all the costumes in time.

Not a very good picture....but I did dress up for Halloween........I thought it would turn out better, especially the hair, but here it is...

Edited by ~Lawful Skycoaster~

• 6 years later...

I have a Mitsuha Miyamizu costume from last Halloween that hardly got any use. But I like to keep things fresh so maybe by the time Halloween comes rolling around again I'll have some new ideas. I never did get my chance to go as Elastigirl from The Incredibles. Maybe I'll try that.  

• Brohoof 1

27 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I have a Mitsuha Miyamizu costume from last Halloween that hardly got any use. But I like to keep things fresh so maybe by the time Halloween comes rolling around again I'll have some new ideas. I never did get my chance to go as Elastigirl from The Incredibles. Maybe I'll try that.  

You would look great in anything, Dreamy. :wub::toldya:

• 2 years later...

No, Halloween was never that big here in germany. And so, I will not wear any kind of costume this year, like the last years too. I only dressed up once for Halloween in my childhood ... or better said, I wore a Jack O'Lantern mask. It was also the only Halloween I can remember where it was celebrated a little big bigger here. Maybe a reason is that we have, at least here in the rhineland, our own celebration with free candy and costumes (Carnival). But this is only a guess.

On 2022-10-14 at 10:23 PM, Fritzy said:

TRYING to dress as Robbie Rotten. Was going to just cosplay but at this rate I might as well stop that and make him my Halloween costume. 

Awesome idea! I'm thinking of going as Stephanie from Lazy Town. I'm a little old to play that role but it's just for fun and I already have a costume I started last year. 

• Brohoof 2