Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...This is my introduction thingy or whatever?

Pikadash

My name is Pikadash, I've been a brony since late summer, and am eagerly awaiting season 4.

I am also a fan of pokemon, Kingdom hearts and Zelda.

Also, dash is best pony.

• Brohoof 1

Welcone to the forums. You will find a lot of people with similar interest here esspecialy with them games. Well i hope you like ot here as much as I do.

I'm glad I'm being welcomed so easily! Anyway, I'm trying to watch the entire series, plus the movie...I'm on episode 4....

*coughs* anyway. Pinkie is just...odd...

She'll grow on you, she's really out there, but she's got her talents. It's fun to watch the characters grow throughout the episodes.

Oh wow, you've only just begun to watch the series!  Don't go through them too fast!  At least try to ration it out until November 23 when season 4 airs.

Anyways, hello and welcome to the forums!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  Hope to see you around!

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry bout it, im probably gonna watch along with what Equestria daily is doing, and also do my own thing as well.

Plus i wont be able to see season 4 until it's on youtube, my parents are not really ok with my being a brony. Actually, i believe they think i stopped sometime in august.

• Brohoof 1

I made the mistake of tearing through all 3 seasons and was pretty disappointed when I found out there was no season 4 yet. :P

Don't worry bout it, im probably gonna watch along with what Equestria daily is doing, and also do my own thing as well.

Plus i wont be able to see season 4 until it's on youtube, my parents are not really ok with my being a brony. Actually, i believe they think i stopped sometime in august.

That's unfortunate, It's too bad they can't see how amazing the community really is. If you want my rebellious opinion. img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

• Brohoof 1

I made the mistake of tearing through all 3 seasons and was pretty disappointed when I found out there was no season 4 yet. tongue.png

That's unfortunate, It's too bad they can't see how amazing the community really is. If you want my rebellious opinion. img-1948479-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

Well i am here now, still a brony, still watching My Little pony, still enjoying how amazing of a fandom such a show has

• Brohoof 2