Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ideal pizza?

As in, if you were going to have your dream pizza right now, what all would you like on it? I swear, I bet the majority will say pepperoni and cheese -_-

mine: deep dish crust, extra cheese, sausage, chicken, bacon, black olives, onions, jalapenos, mushrooms, and ranch dressing (instead of pizza sauce)

mmmm... does that sound gross?

your turn. :)

I like pepperoni and cheese with deep pan stuffred crusts by default :P

I once ordered pizza with chips from a place and when i got it the chips were litterally on the pizza. looked so weird yet tasted very nice.

My dream pizza already exists. It's the Pizza Quattro Formaggi (Four cheese) featuring mozzarella, svizzero (swiss), parmigiano reggiano (parmesan) and gorgonzola (blue cheese). What would make it even better is if it had stuffed crust but beyond that, there's nothing I would change <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I really like pizza with Tuna on it... It's one of the "standard" pizzas here in Sweden, but I heard that they don't have that one on some places in America!

I like most kinds of pizza, I don't really have a favorite since it's all dependent on what I want at the moment when I order it, I like almost all kinds of pizza, except banana and curry pizza, that's just REALLY nasty... eeew

Dream pizza is exactly what I get everytime

Deep dish, cheese, bbq chicken. mushrooms, white onion, Prawns, pepperoni, ground beef and SMOTHER that bucker in Jalapenos :3

mmmMMMMMM good eats 

i'd say me and you have similar food tastes. i love jalapenos and mushrooms..and chicken. except for the prawns, that sounds great. (i like prawns but idk about on pizza...) :P

i'd say me and you have similar food tastes. i love jalapenos and mushrooms..and chicken. except for the prawns, that sounds great. (i like prawns but idk about on pizza...) tongue.png

Seems we do ^^ I have Jalapeños and pretty much anything that warrants it XD nice to meet another spicy fan :) Prawns are pretty common on pizza here :) give em a try to see whacha think one day. That's the good thing about pizza try a topping you like and if  it works sweet if not pick it off and eat it seperately later XD I like anchovies also but it doesn't really mix too well with the rest of the ingredients :P

i'd say me and you have similar food tastes. i love jalapenos and mushrooms..and chicken. except for the prawns, that sounds great. (i like prawns but idk about on pizza...) tongue.png

Why? Prawns are used in quite a lot of Italian pizza recipes, tho admittedly I've never tried any of them because I don't normally go for seafood pizza. Perhaps I will next time I'm there tho.

Why? Prawns are used in quite a lot of Italian pizza recipes, tho admittedly I've never tried any of them because I don't normally go for seafood pizza. Perhaps I will next time I'm there tho.

not sure, maybe if the pizza had more seafood i would but to me, chicken mixed with seafood is a no-no. too much going on at once for my tastes.

I'm a simple guy, I love making pizzas for me it's more then food. It's passion, it's art, it is all about perfection. One does not simply make a pizza without passion, it's why homemade are the best.

My ideal pizza depends on the occasion, an early morning pizza would be an Hawaiian pizza, pineapples and ham with a thick bottom, tons of pizza sauce, spices and cheese.

Then later I prefer pepperoni pizza, thick bottom, even more pizza sauce and a lot of spice. I love pizza, but it does not matter what you put on it, it's the passion that makes it special. That is why my pizzas taste magnificent, if you ever happen to be in the neighborhood then know that you can have one.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmmm..... An interesting thread

By the way..... I love pizza! (As long as anchovies isn't there) I would really have some of my best selections!

Pepperoni 

Any cheese combo in a pizza

Bacon pizza

and Pizza Hut's Supreme

Favorite topping: Cheese n' Bell peppers

Also I put crushed chili peppers every time there is pizza

Just make it with a lot of fresh and good sauce, and cheese only. I find the other kinds of pizza to be gross, and I can't even eat them. lol

not sure, maybe if the pizza had more seafood i would but to me, chicken mixed with seafood is a no-no. too much going on at once for my tastes.

You make a good point. I don't think I've seen any pizza recipies involving chicken/beef/seafood mix. I have seen chicken/beef mix tho.

Just make it with a lot of fresh and good sauce, and cheese only. I find the other kinds of pizza to be gross, and I can't even eat them. lol

Then you're gonna LOVE this:

quattroformaggi.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Oh I like this topic :P My dream pizza would probably be extra cheese, black olives, onions, mushrooms, corn and tuna, with extra crispy crust. My god my mouth is watering just thinking about it lol.

Then you're gonna LOVE this:

img-1946389-1-quattroformaggi.jpg

I don't know... It looks like the type that has a lot of cheese, and I prefer it a bit more "done" than that, if you get what I'm saying?

I'm sooo picky with pizza that I might as well not even bother. xD

I really love meat on my pizza. I pretty much like every kind of meat on my pizza except for salami, which I don't really like that much. I don't like vegetables on my pizza, except mushrooms are okay sometimes.

For me there is only one option. I would be a Dominos large pizza half mighty meaty half texas BBQ. I could eat one of those EVERY day!!!!

wub.png wub.png wub.png

I don't know... It looks like the type that has a lot of cheese, and I prefer it a bit more "done" than that, if you get what I'm saying?

I'm sooo picky with pizza that I might as well not even bother. xD

That's what a four cheese pizza looks like when baked from a stone oven. Take it from an Italian, that's leagues above what you may find in restaurants outside of the mediterranean countries, including Spain and France. My experience with French pizzas has also been really great as they're really close to their Italian brethren beside the habit of putting black olives on virtually everything.

Edited by ~Chaotic Freedan~

My ideal pizza is just crust, sauce, and A LOT of cheese. When I say "A LOT of cheese", I mean you drown that pizza in cheese. It just tastes REALLY good. Oh, and stuffed crust sounds really good as well.

I can eat anything on a pizza. (my grandmother can prove it img-1946525-1-derpy_emoticon1.png )

Roll in the cheese and sauce! The bigger the better!

My ideal pizza is  a 10m3 big pizza with all the goodies inside. (YEAH A PIZZA CUBE!)

It would need a lot of sauce, and have a lot of different types of meat.

(FOR SCIENCE!)

img-1946525-2-biggrin.png

Edited by a crazy pony

As long as my pizza is vegetarian, I'm willing to try various toppings. I do not want to have pineapple on my pizza, though. I DEFINITELY DO NOT want only pineapples and onions together as the only toppings. Bleh.