Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ideal pizza?

I usually get pepperoni but will sometimes get pepperoni, sausage, bacon and maybe some other meats as well. I am picky though when it comes to pizza, my Dad used to own an Italian restaurant so I am used to the really good stuff.

I just usualy like ot with cheese and pepperoni but somtimes i loke it with green olives and bacon, or 3 cheese steak with an oil garlic sauce then pizza

My kind of pizza would be:

pizza-bomb.jpg

Nah, I'm just kidding, if I were to have a dream pizza, I would put cheese on it, then more cheese and put cheese galore on it to top it all off...  YEA!

What in the actual....

Enel.full.936933.jpg

How does one even mess up their pizza like that? That shouldn't be possible. It's impossible. It does not compute! DOES NOT COMPUTE D=

I'm fine with a simple pepperoni pizza, there are plenty of other toppings I like(Ham, bacon, BBQ chicken, Pineapple), but nothing satisfies me more than pepperoni

What in the actual....

img-1946714-2-Enel.full.936933.jpg

How does one even mess up their pizza like that? That shouldn't be possible. It's impossible. It does not compute! DOES NOT COMPUTE D=

The pizza probably had too much cheese in the middle. The crust was soft as well. It's better to first warm up the crust and harden it a bit and then put the sauce, cheese, and toppings and finish cooking it.

More variety than I expected haha.

I must also say I'm a huge fan of spinach pizza, which has cream cheese instead of marinara sauce. mmmmm... I like it with chicken, black olives, and mushrooms the most. It's definitely got a whole new taste of it's own.

Edited by MissCodeRed

Oh gluten, how I miss thee. Honestly, before I stopped eating it, I didn't like pizza that much.

Deep dish, BBQ sauce instead of tomato. Chicken, jalepenos, pineapple, green peppers and onion. Pepper flakes on top.

Mmm this topic makes me hungry haha. For me, I really happen to love pepperoni and sausages as well as some vegetables, like green pepper and mushrooms. Sprinkle some parmesan cheese onto all of that and bam.. pretty close to an ideal pizza right there. Oh, and it's gotta be fresh too. I don't like cold pizza really :l

well my dream pizza already exists so it's not really a dream pizza

but yeah tomato sauce and all that that goes on a pizza, lots of cheese, shrimps, pineapple, ham uuhmm and well it's not on the pizza but why not throw on some bacon..

What's with all the pizza topics? lol!

Medium thick crust, with plenty of roasted bellpepper and onion, extra cheese, pepperoni, mushrooms, tiny amount of olives, maybe sausage. parmesean cheese on top and dipped with ranch.

MFW eating dream pizza:

giphy.gif

Edited by crazitaco

Lots and lots of pepperoni and garlic, both on the pizza and for the crust. Very basic in terms of creativity, there really isn't much creativity there, but I like to keep things fairly simple and that particular thing is delicious. :catface:

A well cooked pizza (almost burnt) and in either a square-shaped, or circle-shaped pizza. I also prefer if they add a lot of spices to it. And cheese. Lots of cheese.

Wow, I almost just exploded.

Pizza really is the essance of life.

There's a song I made, sung in the style of pop punk: "I got my best friend in the front seat, and my pizza in the back!"

My dream pizza would be either a regular style or deep dish pizza with pepperoni, bacon, chicken, onions (either red or purple), cherry tomatoes cut in half, a fair amount of ranch, and extra cheese. :3

Ideal pizza?

Well that would have to be an extra large pizza (45 cm) with an extra layer cheese underneath. On top I'd choose pepperoni, sprinkled Grozette cheese, jalapenos, mushrooms, chicken, paprika, olives, more cheese and best of all, pineapple. The combination between jalapenos and pineapple just add that perfect twist.

Oh, and a thick crust filled with more cheese. Because there can never be too much cheese.