Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your ideal pizza?

My ideal pizza is simply my grandmother's homemade sourdough crust pizza. It's more of a thin crust pizza and the only toppings she uses are pepperoni, which is found underneath the most savory layer cheese you could ask for, and scrumptious Italian sausage on top. But the best part about the pizza is the sauce. It is by far the best I've ever had.

My grandmother's pizza is a huge family favorite, and you can bet I'll be passing down the recipe to my future family. smile.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I could ramble on and on about exactly how I like my pizza prepped, topped, and cooked...but instead I'll keep it simple. Costco's combination pizza is, in my opinion, the best bang for your buck when it comes to simple and tasty pizza.

You make a good point. I don't think I've seen any pizza recipies involving chicken/beef/seafood mix.

Dream pizza is exactly what I get everytime

Deep dish, cheese, bbq chicken. mushrooms, white onion, Prawns, pepperoni, ground beef and SMOTHER that bucker in Jalapenos :3

mmmMMMMMM good eats 

*ahem* XD it's not common but those of us with more......Interesting (for lack of a better word) tastes have strange mixes like that :P To tweak a internet rule if it exists, someone has tried to eat it XD

Another pizza I always recommend is the macaroni pizza. Not everyone can pull off making it off though. I suggest finding a recipe and trying for yourself.

I like to add sausage with mine, and jalapenos. :)

Another pizza I always recommend is the macaroni pizza. Not everyone can pull off making it off though. I suggest finding a recipe and trying for yourself.

I like to add sausage with mine, and jalapenos. smile.png

Macaroni? :P sounds alright. The pizza joint up from my house actually makes a spaghetti bolognese pizza. like pasta and everything XD it's actually pretty good

• 3 months later...

Personally I like pineapple, ham, and sausage. So yummers! If anybody doesn't mind sending me some pizza with those toppings on it, I'll gladly pay for it. I like putting ranch on my ranch pizza as well as garlic and oregano.

• Brohoof 1

MUSHROOMS.

sausage <3 jalapeno peppers, pepperoni, red pepper chips (those hot things in pizza hut), black olives. i guess that's it but i'm not picky.

The only extra topping I like on my pizza is pepperoni.  It's true, I'm a plain kind of guy.  :)

My roommate, on the other hand, likes pizza with pepperoni, onions, and pineapple.  :P

Oh, there's plenty of toppings I like. Mushrooms, hamburger, pepperoni, onions, peppers, ham, pineapple...I'm not a huge fan of sausage but I think it's okay. I haven't tried anchovies. I do not like olives. I probably forgot to mention some...

Edited by Orangejack

Hello @MLP Moth  There is actually already a discussion on one's preference on the culinary delicacy known as pizza.  As such, I have merged your thread with that one.  In the future, please be sure to utilize the search function to see if your topic already exists before creating a new thread.  It tends to keep the forums nice and organized.  Thank you.

As for myself, I normally eat a simple plain pizza since I am such a wild individual.  But I am also partial to pepperoni, pineapple, broccoli and even buffalo chicken pizza.

• Brohoof 1