Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy

Fenrir

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My username, at the moment, is maledictus, but I was thinking of maybe changing it to something else, like what my username on deviant art is. What does everypony think, should I stick with Maledictus, or change it to IrkenFenrir? Also, is this an exeptable post? Im not to sure, sorry, but I have never been on a forum before. So, you know, cut me some slack, or whatever.

Welcome to the forums Maledictus/ IrkenFenrir. We have a great community and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

I myself like both names so I would say it's your choice on that front and of course that is an acceptable post, it has everything you need for a welcome post :D.

Welcome to the forums Maledictus/ IrkenFenrir. We have a great community and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

I myself like both names so I would say it's your choice on that front and of course that is an acceptable post, it has everything you need for a welcome post :D.

Thanks, I think for the sake of simplicity I will change it to IrkenFenrir, so that it matches my other accounts on various websites, also, now that I think about it, Maledictus is not very appropriate for this type of site. Its latin for cursed. I just thought it sounded cool...heh heh. Thanks for the comment.

Hello and welcome to the forums, your username is fine and your post :P

Thank you

Well, I guess I should introduce myself. My username, at the moment, is maledictus, but I was thinking of maybe changing it to something else, like what my username on deviant art is. What does everypony think, should I stick with Maledictus, or change it to IrkenFenrir? Also, is this an exeptable post? Im not to sure, sorry, but I have never been on a forum before. So, you know, cut me some slack, or whatever.

haha it's alright bro. that's the point of these forum thread. welcome to the forums! :) this is a nice forum to start on since everyone here is nice. and personally i like to keep all my usernames the same so i would pick maledictus but your choice.

on another note

haha it's alright bro. that's the point of these forum thread. welcome to the forums! :) this is a nice forum to start on since everyone here is nice. and personally i like to keep all my usernames the same so i would pick maledictus but your choice.

on another note

Wow, thats so awesome, thank you for the welcome!

welcome. Just remember if anything goes wrong, you can always request a trade to anouther forum.

thanks for the info.
  • Brohoof 2