Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which one of the two above users would win in an unarmed fight?

verycreativeusername

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Oh man is this a hard decision to make between the two of them... On one hand we have Snowflake Frostflame who is clearly set out to battle with their sword in one hand and flame (idk magic flame i guess) in the other. In the other corner we have JU88snow who has that kinda creepy look in his eye, he looks like the kind of one to have a sneaky kind of cheating plan. So from my point of view it's like a strong straitforeward fighter versus a secretive planned fighter. As much as I like frostflames image I am much more of a scheming person so I would have to choose JU88 as the winner!

GunPla has this in the bag, giant mech versus a bunch of Changeling... hmm maybe he doesn't have it so easy after all, none the less I still think he'll win.

Hell I'd probably struggle fighting him, it would take some good hits with my magic, and a few well placed stabs to bring down this mechanical monstrosity.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm...I'm gonna go with Snowflake on this one. 

That's two times in a row man... :pinkie:

This battle is going to be tough... I'd like to put my money on Kiri, being honest she doesn't look all that powerful, while Flutterstep looks like they can smack a bitch or two. Sorry Kiri gonna have to go with Flutterstep.

• 4 weeks later...

Hmm, this is going to be interesting, Scruffy has a gun, but will it be good enough against a unicorn mare?

As much as I want to bet for the badass Nathan Drake looking pony, i will have to say Battenburg, Magic would win at that point :)

Correct me if I'm wrong but Techo Universial is a robot pony, right? In that case, I'll go for the unlikely outcome and say Techno wins over Adaptus!

• Brohoof 2