Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which one of the two above users would win in an unarmed fight?

verycreativeusername

1 hour ago, Zachary said:

WiiGuy2014 will Win!

1 hour ago, Rawzy said:

Wiiguy, because he looks nerdy therefore he probably knows more complex spells than Zachary

Why thanks for the vote of confidence. I didn't think I'd be given the wins, since I'm usually not a fighter. ^_^

Anyway, in the fight of @Mickey Adaptus vs. @Prospekt, I'll say unless Prospekt knows good defensive spells, they won't last against Adaptus!

• Brohoof 3

Ohh, this is going to be a hard one, between the 2 unicorns I would have to say....

@WiiGuy2014, While I am not sure if they know a lot of combat spells, my vote still stands with @WiiGuy2014, he has probably more intellect when it comes to combat.

And you know what the Blood Ravens always seem to quote.

*Knowledge is power, guard it well.*

• Brohoof 2

Been awhile since I've been here... let's see what we got in the arena today. This could really go either way, but I'd have to give it to Adaptus. All the fighter pilot training in the world wouldn't be enough to prepare you for what ever Adaptus can release. Though it is possible for Echo to turn this around so long as they play it safe.

Between the two of us, @Randimaxis, you appear to be a very large creature if all you can fit in your picture is your eye. Even as a Changeling, I don't think I can match your size. So, you clearly have me beat! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Randi no Question there,

A Changeling would be outmatched

by The Seeing eye that mods the World,

His Chaos a swill of Lovecraftian and Eldritch mana....

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...