Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Another random question

Discointhe90s

i would probably go home and swear to never use any kind of drugs ever again...

and if that doesn't help i would probably ask her to stop disturbing the balance of the worlds.

I would turn around, and walk away, in fear that any interaction between us would result in the human and pony worlds colliding in a catastrophic explosion, destroying all life except for some twitching, half dead human-ponies.

I think the real question is why do all of these 'random question' threads have to do in someway with paper towels? I mean, if you're into that, I won't judge you, but man, chill on the towels.

OT: Jump into her cart and speed out of the store majestically.

Then keep mah waifu.

--------

I would turn around, and walk away, in fear that any interaction between us would result in the human and pony worlds colliding in a catastrophic explosion, destroying all life except for some twitching, half dead human-ponies.

You must be a blast at parties.

Edited by Marcus Fruderer

I would laugh manically that she was buying my brand, the same brand in which I was just arguing with Twilight Sparkle about. I would then look at Twilight and say "See? Pinkie thinks my brand is better too." Derpy would still be rampaging throughout Ponyville as Mr. and Mrs.Cake are both too unbearably lazy to make another batch of muffins for the poor, angry pegasi.

• Brohoof 1

I for one would beg her to take me with her.

Why, you may be asking yourself? Simply because it would make me be one step closer to making Fluttershy my girlfriend, er marefriend I mean.

Badges

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Lounge section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. <br /><br />This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

i would probably go home and swear to never go to Walmart ever again...

and if that doesn't help i would probably ask her to stop disturbing my shopping.

Fixed for greater accuracy.

Because admit it, things you see in Walmart are more tripping than what you see when you're high.

• Brohoof 1