Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anypony wear sunglasses while driving?

LED Dasher

Hmmm... I just realized that I wear my sunglasses 99% of the time when I am driving. Rarely will I ever get behind the wheel w/o them. It helps prevent me from getting glare from the sun. Plus best pony wears them all the time, so it only seems fitting that I try to emulate her style  B).

Hmmm... I just realized that I wear my sunglasses 99% of the time when I am driving.

Indeed.

though I read that as "99% of the time when its daytime"

I had skin cancer when i was 18, so melanoma of the eye is a serious concern for me.  I own four pairs of sunglasses that are at home, work, car, and a bonus pair in case one gets moved.  I never want to be without.

• Brohoof 1

I always wear sunglasses while driving. When it's sunny, I pretty much always wear sunglasses while outside. I have very light sensitive eyes, and I squint almost all the time...which is annoying to feel and annoying to see.

I do, because the visor is just too unwieldy sometimes and I'm too lazy to move it around if the angle of the light changes. I even keep my sunglasses in my car because it's pretty much the only time I wear them. (They cost €4,- so if someone were to steal them I really don't care).

Since I don't drive, I don't wear sunglasses in that scenario. In fact, I don't wear sunglasses period unless they were the clip-ons that go on top of my glasses.

• 2 weeks later...

I wear sunglasses most of the time during the day when I'm driving. They are polarized also which cuts glare, so I wear them when it's raining too. The only time I don't wear them is if it's overcast and not raining.

If I think that it is even a tad bit too sunny, I will wear my sunglasses. However, I only wear my prescription sunglasses. I need them in order for me to drive on overly sunny days. I could wear my normal glasses, but I figured it'd be more convenient to get a pair of prescription shades to have on the side just in case.

:please:

• 1 year later...