Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How annoying are your parents?

Slice0Pie

Out of a scale of 1 - 10, how annoying are your parents?

My dad is about a.... 2/10

He can be very annoying but he is still awesome XD

So, how annoying can your parents be?

Edited by CadenceDerp

My parent is no parent.

I don't have a family at all except nursing by my uncle.

My uncle is exceeding this scale in which he is super eccentric, insane and undeniably smart.

He is not awesome but he is evill!!!

100000000000000000000000000000000000 + 10/10

My dad is pretty annoying at times, but sometimes he is pretty awesome when he wants to be. I guess he isn't a pain sometimes to me.

So, 0/10 for my mom and 5/10 for my dad.

Edited by ~Harmonic Scoots~

You know, my parents put up with the majority of my teenaged angst and I barely have to pay for anything unless it's something I want that isn't necessary to my survival. XD

So yes, they nag me, but I don't think it's fair to complain about free clothing, shelter, vacation, education, and food.

0/10

• Brohoof 4

10 being not annoying at all, 1 being worst, I'd say 8/10

What annoys me:

-I'm an aduuuuuult and mom still tells me when I need to go to sleep (I stay up as late as I want anyways lol!)

-Hard to argue with dad and win (lolz)

-Don't know much about college social life (*takes a drink*)

Mom: 5/10, she can be a bit of a nag sometimes, but she only does it because she cares about me and wants what is best for me. She really really likes to talk and can sometimes carry conversations into a million different directions at once which can sometimes cause me to get lost and just nod and agree as I try to piece together exactly what she is trying to say. I don't get lost nearly as often as I used to but it can sometimes still happen, she can get a little irritated with me I say things like "uh huh" and "uh yeah" a few too many times.

Dad: 8/10 (higher is less annoying right?), he passed away last year so it is kind of hard for a dead guy to annoy you but before then he rarely ever annoyed me. He annoyed me a lot more in my teen years actually, I was just getting into politics and we kind of butted heads on that a lot but we still got along pretty well most of the time. Then we became closer politically and then drifted further apart again when I became a libertarian but we still loved each other none the less and still got along most of the time. During the last few years of his life I wanted to be there for him because he has been there for me for so many years. Even until the end he always though of me, my brother and my Mom and what was best for us.

My parents aren't very annoying, they just kinda... suck. Like they're the most boring parents in the world, I swear if I had a dollar for each bad joke my dad told or each time my mom nagged me for things I already did, In would be rich.

• Brohoof 1

My parents are necessarily annoying, they may do things that can get annoying, but I have no room to complain. I'm a 15 year old girl who says how much she hates certain people, stays locked away in her room watching anime, playing video games, and spends her entire day on a laptop. Honestly, I have no room to complain. 0/10 They get me everything I need, including clothing, food, shelter, online education, heat, and even some extra things like video games. Seriously, I have no room to complain. xD

AHHHH they are fucking immensely annoying

my mum doesn't let me do anything

and my dad thinks he's hilarious and turns my wifi off when im using it, because he thinks hes funny 

Edited by Vermillion

My father was obnoxious to pretty much everybody who wasn't me so about a 2/10 for obnoxiousness, although I preferred him over my mother, who was melodramatic and always had to be right no matter what the facts were.

Neither of them are still around.

My dad is epic, so -33,9/100 (If you find the reference you are epic)

But my mom... is lazy, egoist, she always try to know what I'm doing and how I feel. Also, she says she is going through one of these "depresssions". But anyway, 8/10

About a 3/10. They're usually laid back, and pleasant to talk to. My dad even likes a lot of the music I like. That seems pretty rare.

There are days, however, when they decide that everything about my physical appearance is terrible, and bitch at me to cut my hair, change my clothing style, cut off my beard, etc.

• Brohoof 1

My parents are fantastic, now that they're living with me instead of me with them. One obnoxious thing though is that my mom plays World of Warcraft nonstop. I know it sounds cool, but the downsides are

1. She's horrible at it

2. She talks about it non-stop

3. If she's playing I can't get her friggen attention

It's like I'm the parent =/

My parents aren't annoying at all. They generally mind their own business and are willing to listen to me whenever I have something to talk about.

Of course, they do that whole nagging thing sometimes, but that's just what parents do so I can't hold it against them :)

My mom is extremely awesome and I feel lucky to have her as a mother. She has the same sense of humor that I do. 

Mom: 10/10

Dad is extremely annoying and has major anger issues and tries to pick at me constantly and judge me and tell me what I should and shouldn't be.

Dad: 1/10

• 7 months later...

If 10 is the most annoying and 1 the least annoying I'd say 9/10 for my dad and 3/10 for my mom. Sure, my mom and dad even hate it when I say the word "pony", but they give me money and food so...

Well, I live with my grandparents, so I'm just going to apply this to them :D

Neither of them are annoying. They're both pretty old - both born in the early 1940s - and they're quiet and like to keep to themselves. I don't have any problems with them, except for when my grandma drives me places. Old people driving is scary -_-

Uhhh. I live with my grandparents on weekdays, and my parents on weekends, so I'll do all.

1 = Not annoying yo

10 = Hella annoying

Grandma: 8. She likes to smother me in affection. Which is nice and all, but she treats me like a little girl. It's extremely embarassing- especially in front of my friends. Oh well, she means well.

Grandpa: 1. Nahhh. He's cool. He never bugs me. He's quiet and we don't really chat, despite living together.

Mom: 3. She's awesome, but sometimes grates my nerves. It's normal mom stuff, so it's not super annoying.

Step-Dad: 14. He opens his mouth, and I get annoyed. >_>