Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Super Mario 3D World

SPLinux

I've only played(And enjoyed) this game at Comic-Con.  But I personally think there should be a Zelda-themed Expansion for this game.  Here are some ideas that would fit

1) An original Expansion(Similar to New Super Luigi U is to New Super Mario Bros U)

2) The entire expansion is set in Hyrule with various areas as a callback to previous Zelda Games(Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past)

3) In addition, you will have two new playable characters: Link and Zelda(Who will have access to the Fire Flower, Super Leaf, Super Bell, Boomerang Suit, Mega Mushroom, Double Cherry and Star)

4) Three new power ups(The Deku Suit, Goron Suit and Zora Suit, all taken off of Majora's Mask)

5) Certain dungeons remixed(Ex: The Tower of Hera and Turtle Rock from A Link to the Past, the Fire Temple from Ocarina of Time, Arbiter's Ground from Twilight Princess and Forsaken Fortress from Wind Waker) to the Super Mario 3D World Style

6) Enemies(Ex: Octoroks, Tekitites, Stalfos, Moblins(Both Bulldog and Boar), Eyegores, Goriyas, Darknuts, and Wallmasters) and Bosses(Ex: Helmaroc King, Stallord, Moldarach, Barinade, Moldorm, Phantom Ganon and Agahnim)

7) And finally, the main antagonist of the expansion is Ganon.

I've only played(And enjoyed) this game at Comic-Con.  But I personally think there should be a Zelda-themed Expansion for this game.  Here are some ideas that would fit

1) An original Expansion(Similar to New Super Luigi U is to New Super Mario Bros U)

2) The entire expansion is set in Hyrule with various areas as a callback to previous Zelda Games(Ocarina of Time, Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past)

3) In addition, you will have two new playable characters: Link and Zelda(Who will have access to the Fire Flower, Super Leaf, Super Bell, Boomerang Suit, Mega Mushroom, Double Cherry and Star)

4) Three new power ups(The Deku Suit, Goron Suit and Zora Suit, all taken off of Majora's Mask)

5) Certain dungeons remixed(Ex: The Tower of Hera and Turtle Rock from A Link to the Past, the Fire Temple from Ocarina of Time, Arbiter's Ground from Twilight Princess and Forsaken Fortress from Wind Waker) to the Super Mario 3D World Style

6) Enemies(Ex: Octoroks, Tekitites, Stalfos, Moblins(Both Bulldog and Boar), Eyegores, Goriyas, Darknuts, and Wallmasters) and Bosses(Ex: Helmaroc King, Stallord, Moldarach, Barinade, Moldorm, Phantom Ganon and Agahnim)

7) And finally, the main antagonist of the expanson is Ganon.

That'd be pretty cool, but yeah... The two universes don't mix that much aside from a few cameos, so I severely doubt anything like this will ever happen.

That'd be pretty cool, but yeah... The two universes don't mix that much aside from a few cameos, so I severely doubt anything like this will ever happen.

I think it could work if they Windwaker'd everything 

Just finished the main game yesterday and i have to say it is one of the best Mario games i have ever played, i am not saying this to try to sell the game or to be a Wii U/Nintendo Fanboy but to say this is an absolutely incredible game. The game is full of variety and detail, its full of color and life and looks amazing running at 60 frames per second even in only 720p. The soundtrack is great and jazzy, Every level feels like a different kind of experience with the way they play out, and they have incredible replay value since you have 4 characters with different mechanics which really change the way you move and think through the game. I haven’t even gotten to play multiplayer but from what i have seen from others playing it during streams it looks far superior then the co-op mulitiplayer in NSMBWii and NSMBU, there’s much more room to run around in the 3D Space and you aren’t always constantly bumping into each other like the 2D Games. I really liked 3D Land on 3DS but 3D World is better in every way hands down.

It is the best game of 2013 i have played and gets a 10/10 from me for sure. 

Edited by ~Harmonic SPLinux~

Totally agreed. Call me crazy, but I enjoyed this more than I did Super Mario Galaxy 2! That's tough to beat for me, as that was my favorite Mario game. Obviously that's changed. I will without doubt find myself playing this to no end. Simple yet decent story, awesome gameplay, great soundtrack, great differentiation in characters and how they play, and the bosses! The bosses were the coolest! They were all so interesting and fun in many ways! The main bosses to be specific. Not so much the kooplings, or whatever that generation was called. I know they're from super Mario brothers 3. They were still enjoyable to fight though. Level design. Everything about this game was all out awesome. I wasn't bored with it for a second.

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 1

Picked it up a few days ago... I'm loving it! :D I'm not sure it's quite as good as the legendary Galaxy games, but it's definitely fun. Especially co-op. Looks great, too. Nothing mind-blowing, but it's nothing to sneeze at, either.

I'm already on the fourth (maybe fifth?) world, so it's seeming kinda short, but I hope I'm wrong.

Picked it up a few days ago... I'm loving it! :D I'm not sure it's quite as good as the legendary Galaxy games, but it's definitely fun. Especially co-op. Looks great, too. Nothing mind-blowing, but it's nothing to sneeze at, either.

I'm already on the fourth (maybe fifth?) world, so it's seeming kinda short, but I hope I'm wrong.

Seeing as you've played the Galaxies and I'm assuming 3D Land, you should know that beating the game isn't beating it at all. ;)

• Brohoof 1

Seeing as you've played the Galaxies and I'm assuming 3D Land, you should know that beating the game isn't beating it at all. ;)

I actually haven't played 3D Land... I never had a 3DS, but I plan to change that soon. :3

I've been really enjoying this game!

First of all, it's a very beautiful game to look at, sweet level designs, multiple characters (plus one to unlock) very enjoyable to play, I would totally recommend it to anyone who is a Mario fan.

:3 

I've had the game ever since launch and I've got to world 3. (mostly due to myself being busy IRL).

Anyway I really enjoy the game so far like many other people have stated before me. I mostly use Peach and Toad (characters that I thought I would ignore but are actually my most played) xD

It's a great game and I can't wait to play it some more later.