Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Battlefilly 4

Kyoshi Frost Wolf

post-8308-0-32970600-1382559431_thumb.png

War is hell, but friendship is magic.

After pony-ing up Call of Duty twice, I thought, 'Why not the other shooter cash cow?' so here we are, Battlefilly 4. This one was really fun to do and I look forward to doing more.

Hope you all like it! smile.png
  • Brohoof 11

Not a fan of the idea of violence in MLP. Something about it feels wrong. Smile HD, for example, just made me feel disappointed about the community, but I understand that everyone has their own views on things and are allowed to think however they like.

Not a fan of the idea of violence in MLP. Something about it feels wrong. Smile HD, for example, just made me feel disappointed about the community, but I understand that everyone has their own views on things and are allowed to think however they like.

Well...I perfectly get what you are saying. I am not too fond of that stuff myself, but I feel that this doesn't really portray anything like that.

Also, I thank you all for the compliments. :) I might make an additional version with the changeling idea. I did not want to overdo it at first.

Well...I perfectly get what you are saying. I am not too fond of that stuff myself, but I feel that this doesn't really portray anything like that.

Also, I thank you all for the compliments. smile.png I might make an additional version with the changeling idea. I did not want to overdo it at first.

That's my interpretation of your picture based on the explosions in the background (the sonic rainboom) and of course the character from the BF art holding the guns. Of course this is my interpretation, which doesn't reflect your intentions, it is just based on how I reacted to the picture when I saw it.