Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Character For Adoption! (CLOSED)

Bronyette

Here is a chibi pony that I made for a point adopt on deviantart but no one wanted her. :c So I'm giving her away for free.

img-1950109-1-chibi_my_little_pony_point

Awww... a pony with a ponytail. :3

So post this form below if you want her~!

QuoteQuote

Name:

Will you roleplay her?:

I will randomize a number and that will determine the winner. :3

Winner is: repsol rave

~~Shameless Promotion...: http://dividebyz3r0.deviantart.com/ C: If you want a custom

Edited by Bronyette
  • Brohoof 1

Omg that is just adorable. Love the hearts in her eyes! And I love that I'm not the only one considering making characters up for adoption. I just finished a picture of a poneh and if she won't be used then I just might just put her up for adoption >__>!

But you draw such adorable fillies, look at that. And well put together colors as well. Good luck with finding her a good home!

• Brohoof 1

Name: Icey Drift / Crystal Breeze (still deciding)

Will you Roleplay her?: eeyup! i was kinda looking for a filly character, but i was too lazy to make one tongue.png

Since you are the only one that posted that means you automatically win her!~  Thank you for entering, take care of her.

You can change anything you want on her if you'd like.  

@@Bronyette,

wait, i am really the only one that wants this character? :o that seems kinda wrong, she's so adorable!

anyway, i would love to have her as my OC, so i thank you very much for this! i'll take good care of her :) 

Since you are the only one that posted that means you automatically win her!~  Thank you for entering, take care of her.

You can change anything you want on her if you'd like.  

well, this is what i made of her. i hope it's pretty near the personality and backstory you had in mind. 

also, i'm sure i'll update it sometime, since now it's kinda short.

Crystal Breeze

@@Bronyette,

wait, i am really the only one that wants this character? ohmy.png that seems kinda wrong, she's so adorable!

anyway, i would love to have her as my OC, so i thank you very much for this! i'll take good care of her smile.png

well, this is what i made of her. i hope it's pretty near the personality and backstory you had in mind. 

also, i'm sure i'll update it sometime, since now it's kinda short.

Crystal Breeze

Awwww~! Very well done considering how quickly you put it together, I feel like I just told you that you won. Anyways... I love it. yay.png  <3 

• Brohoof 1