Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Howdy All

KonceptKarma

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I can already tell ya after joining numbers of different forums about different interests, this is the most responses I've ever gotten to an intro thread. Pleased to make all yer acquaintances!

• Brohoof 2

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. I can already tell ya after joining numbers of different forums about different interests, this is the most responses I've ever gotten to an intro thread. Pleased to make all yer acquaintances!

I know right!? And no flaming or trolls at all in the 7 days I've been a member! That's unheard of on internet forums lol! That's why I love it so much here! Welcome! And cool name BTW! KonceptKarma...love it!

I know right!? And no flaming or trolls at all in the 7 days I've been a member! That's unheard of on internet forums lol! That's why I love it so much here! Welcome! And cool name BTW! KonceptKarma...love it!

I've been here two weeks and I haven't found any trolls. :P It's awesome actually.

Thanks man. Just curious, but is your name based off of the Final Fantasy character?

Thanks man. Just curious, but is your name based off of the Final Fantasy character?

Based off the level up system in ff7: crisis core for the PSP...if you have enough exp points and hit a 777, you lvl up...and shinra is evil corporation in ff7...I just love the name....so my name is an ode to crisis core :)

• Brohoof 1

Howdy! Finally someone else who says that

This is my 4th day here and its wonderful! You'll have no trouble in finding friends or having to deal with trolls.

So welcome and we are very glad to have you!