Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

Like I stated in my introduction, FS here, Feather Spiral, linked me to this forum via an e-mail conversation, which I'd rather not... talk about here...

Anyway, I checked out the forums because I wanted to be at a place where I could reach him conveniently, since e-mail conversations are very impractical for that task; that, and since he left the other forum, I've not been able to reach him in any other way than doing just that. So I registered here soon enough.

Oh, and since it's a pony forum, and I thought it would be time to register at one, finally. FS' not the only reason why I am here, if you thought that.

Some one spammed this on a Pokemon site I rarely visit... got curious

Wow, I did spam this on a Pokemon website once. Would be funny if that was me! :P

Anyway, like a couple others, I was in the original thread on 3DSforums where Kurt and Feld0 started talking about making this site. I was known as Brown_yoshi over there.

Wow, I did spam this on a Pokemon website once. Would be funny if that was me! :P

Anyway, like a couple others, I was in the original thread on 3DSforums where Kurt and Feld0 started talking about making this site. I was known as Brown_yoshi over there.

It wasn't serribi was it.

are you Centipede2000?

It wasn't serribi was it.

are you Centipede2000?

omg yes!! It was serebii, and I am centipede2000!!

This is so hilarious!!

I hardly ever go there anymore, but I thought that making some publicity for this site was a worthwile reason to go back there.

I'm glad to see that it worked!

edit: proof

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 1

As i said in my introduction and it says on my profile, i came here through the ad on ponycountdown.

I just got into the show and i was on the lookout for a good forum. I found Ponychan first, but it just seemed strange/Not my cup of tea. So when i found this place i joined on the spot. And this place just keeps on geting better! :)

Edited by Slictz

As i said in my introduction and it says on my profile, i came here through the ad on ponycountdown. I just got into the show and i was on the lookout for a good forum. I found Ponychan first, but it just seemed strange/Not my cup of tea. So when i found this place i joined on the spot. And this place just keeps on geting better! :)

I tried Ponychan. The site is garbage and everypony there is a jerk :P
  • Brohoof 1

I didn't "find" this site. I was here from the beginning. I was in the original Official Pony Thread on 3dsforums when Kurtiss and feld0 were talking about creating this site. In fact, they kept teasing us with screenshots and information.

Yo. I remember staying up for 5 hours waiting for this site to open. All the 3DS bronies were up, watching pony vids on synchtube after the pony tread on the 3DS forums got locked because of too much traffic... So we all got here early! It is the first site that I'm a part of from the beginning.

Yo. I remember staying up for 5 hours waiting for this site to open. All the 3DS bronies were up, watching pony vids on synchtube after the pony tread on the 3DS forums got locked because of too much traffic... So we all got here early! It is the first site that I'm a part of from the beginning.

Yeah, good times. I had work in the morning so I couldn't stay up and wait any longer. I signed up as soon as I woke up in the morning and 36 people had already signed up before me. :o

Yeah, good times. I had work in the morning so I couldn't stay up and wait any longer. I signed up as soon as I woke up in the morning and 36 people had already signed up before me. :o

Damn... What ever though. It's just a number. (I'm not one to speak though, as I stayed up just to be one of the first myself...)

And since we're talking about the early days, here's what the site looked like just before it went up.

post-37-0-53471900-1320028654_thumb.pngpost-37-0-66328800-1320028638_thumb.png

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 1

And since we're talking about the early days, here's what the site looked like just before it went up.

post-37-0-66328800-1320028638_thumb.pngpost-37-0-53471900-1320028654_thumb.png

Haha! I remember never getting to see that because I wasn't able to load the page >.<

Annoyed the hell out of me :P

I did see the setup page though, but I didn't think of taking a screenshot haha!

I had school the next day, so I resigningly went to bed before the site went up :/

I later learned that the username I wanted was reserved for some admin anyway, so there was no point in staying up for the launch anyway :P

I still managed to be user 28 though :D And I like this username much more than the one I was going for anyway! ^^

Edited by Marshmallow

I thank Bungie.net for sending me here...nothing else. If it wasn't for my pony "spam" threads there I would have never found this and in fact I only found out about MLP FiM from other users's posts there. So I guess I do owe a thanks to them.

I found this through the Wii U forums which I found through the 3DS Blog which I found through obsessively searching Google for 3DS information since the New Year.

I didn't "find" this site. I was here from the beginning. I was in the original Official Pony Thread on 3dsforums when Kurtiss and feld0 were talking about creating this site. In fact, they kept teasing us with screenshots and information. Here is a picture I created of pinkie on the site before it was even up.

post-37-0-86764600-1319942540_thumb.png

I was the same I was from the 3dsforums too. I was there also when Kurtiss and Feldo posted that they were gonna set it up.

feld0 sent me a private message via YouTube back in mid-September when he was compiling his FiM soundtrack compilation, to ask me for lossless FLAC encodes of my music rips; he mentioned that he would host them here and give me credit for it. I didn't actually check out this site until nearly a month later after the boards had launched...