Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

Simtropolis! Uses the same software this site does, so basically, I wouldn't be here, because of simtropolis. (it is a website revolving around the game, Simcity 4)

Wow that's a funny connection xD But yeah. I'm a huge fan of Simcity 4. Got the Deluxe Version and I still play it now.

• Brohoof 1

easy. One day I wanted to know more about the connection between prince Blueblood and Celestia. I googled it and found a discussion on this forum with different people with different theories on their relation. Turns out it was all I ever wanted, a place to discuss about weird thing about MLP. I immeadiatly joined

My boyfriend and I were having a discussion about how I was lonely because I left my old forums two months ago in December. I said I didn't really have anybody else to talk to except him, and my social circle was very limited. After I left my old ones, I tried to join some new forums regarding Final Fantasy, but they didn't work out. I find myself unable to converse with most FF fans. Then I thought... hey, what about My Little Pony? That's something my interest is currently active in! And it'd have to be child friendly and nice, because it's ponies.

So I googled "MLP forums" and I got this place. It was the first link I clicked on, it looked really professionally made... and yeah, the rest is history.

• Brohoof 1

I found this site randomly when I was trying to find out info about Paper Mario 3D's release and it lead me to the Nintendo forum that had been hosted by the same people that hosted this site. It was linked in one of the sigs I saw there :P

I looked on Google for an MLP forum.

At first, I got nothing, so I was actually thinking on starting my own, but then I realized I didn't put MLP in the search box. Then I found this place.

All I can say is, thank goodness I didn't make one, and that somepony who knows what they're doing did. Thanks Feld0 and Kurtiss! And thanks to Swoop, Zoop, and whoever else I forgot!

I found it on a recommendation from a fellow user on another forum. Around here he is known as Brian589. Thanks again for recommending this site, Brian. I love it here and feel like I actually belong, unlike on the Naruto forums where I'm all but ignored.

I just had a need to find fellow bronies so I typed MLP forums into google. I know a few bronies in real life but only one of them is as addicted to MLP as I am. I guess I just felt kinda lonely. :3

Edited by Gingerpotato

I actually stumbled upon this site after googling "canadian bronies", partly wondering if their were any planned meet-ups in my area. While I didn't find any, I did find a link to this site for a topic with the exact same title as my search.