Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

I was watching MLP on Dailymotion and someone asked the channel owner where we get's the episodes from.

He said he watched and grabbed them from a stream on Equestra.tv
So I checked that site out. On Equestria.tv (after not understanding how it works lol) I found a link to poniverse.

And on that site I saw a link to MLP forums :P

Then I registered at Poniverse and came here

#StoryOfMyLife #TrueStory #Hashtag
lol sry

• Brohoof 1

I literally just searched "MLP Forums" about six months ago, a little over a month ago I made a profile, and here I am. Before I had a profile, I used to come on here and read what people were talking about in Sugarcube Corner. In fact, I think I may go check out what's going on there right now.

• 1 month later...

I was just googling random MLP show facts and every time at least 4 of the first page results led to threads on these forums. Then, like a month or so later I finally joined out of curiosity!

I first discovered it while trying to find opinions from other bronies about the ages of the Mane 6. I looked through it periodically for a month or two, until I finally decided that I might as well make an account instead of silently viewing, so that I could share my own opinions. It ended up being a great decision that I'm glad I made.

The server Ponymc.com got migrated to poniverse/poniarcade so the fourms on ponymc.com are gone,

we were directed onto this site; and I very much like it! =)

• 2 weeks later...

How I Got My Cutie Mark    How I found this site?

Well, I believe I searched a question about MLP. The first result was a topic from this site so

I clicked to see it. The topic answered my questionso then I saw this was a MLP forum. I

thought this was pretty cool, so I made a acount  :)

post-34703-0-21444500-1438878824.png

• Brohoof 1

The subreddit /r/mylittlepony introduced me to equestria.tv. I had no idea what poniverse was, so when I saw I had to make a poniverse account, I googled it and on the poniverse website, I saw that there was a forum about MLP (This one, obviously).

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I probably saw this site before on a Nightly Roundup back in 2011, but I wasn't interested in joining until I came looking for a synopsis of Season 3. The site answered my questions as well and I was really intrigued by the board layouts MLPForums uses. I haven't been on a forum like this one prior to joining.

I just typed in My Little Pony Forum.

Actually i was in search for an all Gen Mlp Forum, but most sites i found was only g4 as the majority and some collectors forums who were little small and still got almost no topics about the older series.

So i thought to myself, if i cant find what i want, i might as well join the biggest mlp forum that exists. Mlp forums showed up first and as it seemed it was the biggest forum. So i choosed this one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

After spending countless nights on Bronysquare and realizing how everyone on that site was either a tool, overly meme-ish, or annoying, I deleted my account there, searched Google for a nicer place to post ponies, and found the MLP forums. Bronysquare literally the worst place to post ponies...also, some of the people there hate mlp...which is confusing.

• Brohoof 1

Google; it's the best place to find anything. Since MLP Forums is the #1 Brony forum, it was hard to miss whilst in my search for a Brony forum.

• Brohoof 1