Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I discovered this site one day when I was bored, and looking for a new site to join. I had recently joined the My Little Pony fandom, and, seeing as it was popular show and evidently had a large fanbase, I took it upon myself to go ahead and search for an MLP Forum. And, naturally, this wonderful site was the first result! :)

Edited by Wolves

I found this site while making a query with The All-Powerful Google.TM   I'm not about to scamper through my (limited) browser history to see what I was searching for.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Same thing as the person above me. I was looking at episode reviews and discussions about the show on here, so I just thought "why don't I join?" and here I am. I stumbled across this website many times before I actually became a member. So yeah, I did a lot of reading.

Edited by PonyLaces
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I found this site when I was looking to meet more bronies.

Equestria Daily's nightly discussion went well, but that was set at a specific time. Plus it would always be the same people.

Then I surfed over the web, Found MLP forums,

Here I am!

i am ashamed at how simple it was typed mlp forums in google and poof *throws hands apart in a puff of smoke* first link loved what i saw so i thought i would stick around

searches mlp forums the day I started watching the show (aside from the time my friend forced me to watch it on my birthday...) I've seem a forum for every book I'm a fan of, and therefore encountered the site about a month or two before I became a pegasister and joined...