Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How did you find this site?

Lady Rarity Pony

I needed a new forum to stalk, so I just googled mlp forum and there it was. I like this forum.

Well, I found it by googling brony forum. But what peeked my interest about this site was a discussion on another forum about how bad this forum was and how the admins was worse then Hitler. 

• Brohoof 5

I kept looking up things or seeking my questions about the show and ended up here more often than not. So I lurked here from time to time over several months and swore I'd never actually join.

:D

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Found this site while searching for good pony RP sites. Most of them didn't really work out for me, but hopefully this one will be awesomer-er than most! :D

• 3 weeks later...

About a month ago, I was searching for some help with a sequel to this fanmade series in YouTube called Turnabout Storm. Me and my friend John are short staffed and I needed a few Bronies and Pegasisters to help us out with our sequel called Perfect Turnabout. The title was all my friend John's idea. When I stumbled upon this website, it was amazing, I made a few friends with other bronies and hopefully some pegasisters. I just hope I could find some help for me and my friend's project.

• 3 months later...

After the crystaling part 1 and 2 I was in a state of utmost rage denial and hatred, "why.. THE F###!!! IS THERE!!!!!! A BABY ALICORN?!!!!!!!!!!!!" I thought to myself, I had to know what the deal was. I began asking good old Google for answers and found a link to a thread on this forum and signed up to share my love and toleration for the new princess or murchandice ^-^

(Hate hate hate hate hate hate ssssoooooooo much hate)

Google (Mind you, I was scrolling at Post your Desktops at Google Images, and then I click on it and I thought, I never been in this Forum, Let's just Sign up (Originally going to joined on August 2016 but I had to wait until September 3) and That's why I'm here!

I wanted to be more involved in the pony community (as I was only lurking around EqD until then), and found this place through a Google search. I actually just spent a couple of days looking around here until I decided that this was the place for me! :)

Googled something.

Then I lurked and stalked all of you.... learning your strengths, your weaknesses...

Your hopes and dreams, your fears and terrors... and now my plan is in motion to....

Oh wait... I'm Batman and thinking about the Justice League again. Damn that was a douchy thing to do.

I would never do something like that.

Probably.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Working on a pony game => googling for pony references (images etc.) => bumping into these forums multiple times => deciding to join the herd after some time.  :P

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/4/2011 at 11:06 AM, Lunaris Adamantine said:

I wanted to find some MLP forums. So I typed in google MLP forums, and WHAT do you think was the first result?

*Drumroll*

:lol: MLPFORUMS.COM!!! :lol:

Quite deliberate here too as looking for info for local Brony community forum.